Assumptions

"Seo Rin!"

Jimin and I both flinched at the sound of my name being called. We both turned our heads toward the voice, and there was Jungkook right in front of our eyes.

"Jungkook, what's up?" I said as natural as possible.

"Can I copy today's notes?" He smiled.

"Uh, sure. No problem." I replied as I fumbled through my bag trying to find my notebook.

Jimin stood up, and faced Jungkook. They both stood there in silence, not making a single word.

I was worried that Jimin might confront Jungkook because we didn't have evidence to prove of what we assumed about him.

"Jimin." I held his shoulder trying to make him sit back down. But he didn't budge.

"Stop trying to copy notes from Seo Rin!" Jimin stared at Jungkook's eyes sternly. Jungkook looked back at me, then back at Jimin.

"Woah there, don't be mad. I wasn't here this morning, and she's the only one I know in class." Jungkook said with a shrug.

"Jungkook, here are the notes." I handed him the notes I took in class earlier, and Jimin immediately yanked my hand afterwards to drag me out of the scene.

"Thanks!"
I hear Jungkook yell out from the distance.

"You need to stop being an acquaintance to him." Jimin said as he stopped and turned toward me.

"I know, but maybe we need proof from our assumptions."

Jimin looked upset that I was still against him, thinking that Jungkook wasn't what we thought he was.

Jimin just sighed and walked to my locker. He didn't want to argue anymore since we just made up recently.

I opened my locker to grab my things for next class.

"I'll meet you afterschool." Jimin said and squeezed my hand.

I smiled and said "Yeah."

After Jimin left, Jungkook popped out of nowhere to greet me with a 'hello'.

Of course he startled me because we were just talking about him earlier.

"What's up with your boyfriend? Is he jealous because of me?"

"I didn't really ask, so I don't know why he's acting like that." I lied.

"Well, alright. Here's your notes back. Thanks again." He handed me my notes, while I looked at him fascinated.

"How did you manage to copy all those notes that fast?"

"I didn't write it. I snapped it." He waved his phone in front of my face.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Typical Jungkook. I thought.

I'm going to find out what you really are, Jungkook.

I closed my locker and we both headed to our next class.

Hey! It's been such a long time. How are you all? Doing good? I hope so! My life's been so busy, and I've been stuck with what I should write next. I literally had to read the last two chapters of Poof for me to figure out what had happened haha. Anyways, I will try to update again soon since it really has been awhile. I still have school at the moment, and I checked wattpad today, and realized I haven't published anything since last year.

Also if you like stories about angels, read my other story called "Guardian Angel."
I read it earlier, and I was curious on what will happen next hahaha!

Well, till next time!!!😉