Noodles

I felt a warm and cozy blanket on top off me as I opened my eyes to wake up.

The first thing I saw as I opened my eyes, was Jimin's face staring straight at me.

"Waah!" I pushed his face away from me as I got up.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked.

"Why are you so close to my face? Geez, you scared me." I said as I put my hand on my chest.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked him as he stared at the ceiling for an answer.

"Noodles?" He smiled.

"Noodles it is." I smiled back.

I went to the kitchen to start cooking. He went to watch me cook which kind of made me a little nervous, though I'm used to it.

"It's fun living as a human." He commented.

"Uh, not quite. It's really stressful."

"It's not stressful when you're with me." He smiled happily.

I smiled, but I found myself blushing a tiny bit.

"Are you sick? You're cheeks suddenly went pink." Jimin poked my right cheek.

Okay, maybe not a tiny bit.

"Oh? No, I.. I just felt a bit hot because of the steam on this pot." I excused myself.

After I finished cooking, we sat at the dining table faced to faced each other.

"Yummy." Jimin said happily as he slurped the noodles in his mouth.

"I'm glad. Eat slowly, or else you'll find yourself choking." I told him.

"You should be the one eating slowly. Look, you have noodles stuck on your cheek." Jimin laughed while I patted my cheek to clean the noodle out of my face.

"It's still there."

"Where?" I gave him a confused look.

"Now, it's right under your bottom lip. Hold still." Jimin stood up to reach, but instead he leaned his face in front of my face, and licked the noodle under my bottom lip.

I felt my eyes grew with surprise as he was leaning back, he stared at me with a focused look I have never seen before. He smiled mischievously, while I stared at him in shock.

"The noodle looked yummy." He reasoned.

"Wha- don't do that! I was expecting you to grab it with your hands, not your tongue!" I spat.

"There's nothing wrong with that. I used to do that to you when I was a dog."

"But you're not anymore." I said quietly.

That was the end of our conversation because the whole dinner time we ate in silence.

I was laying down on my bed, and recalled the scene ealier while touching my lips as I could still feel the sensation.

What was he thinking? I might really fall deep inlove with him.

But the thought of him being a dog still lingers at the side of my brain. Mixed feelings build up inside me while stirred thoughts echo in my head.

That definetly made my heart skip a thousand beats.