🌸EXTENDED SUMMARY🌸

Sienna Anne Davis is just a normal girl living with her amazing family. And really awesome friends. She never wished for anything else. She is pretty famous in her school in spite of being a nerd. She is just so good in everything...if we exclude sports of course. She is not extraordinary beautiful.. She has her own charm. But deep inside she is broken. Now what could be the reason of her pain when everything seems so perfect in her life..and why the fake smile facade. What or more importantly who shattered her..???

Now let's meet Caleb Edward Whittaker. He has mysteriously moved to the city two years ago. He lives with his mother. But he is rarely home.. No one knows what he does after school. He never talks to anyone. He doesn't have a single friend in the whole school. He has this dark aura around him that scares everybody. Nobody notice him.

What will happen when the broken girl will find her peace in the arms of her dark prince..,???

This is the story of a girl who loved a guy. Although she knew that fate couldn't bring them together. This is a story friendship, forgiveness and betrayal. Ending is not important. The story is.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys..I will updating first chapter soon...stay tuned..
Here is the picture of what I thought sienna to be..
Pretty Sophia Bush.