📌C H A P T E R F I F T E E N📌

Couldn't stop it. Ian look so cute..😍

One of the most beautiful qualities of friendship is to understand and to be understood- lucius annaeus Seneca.

💕Sienna's POV💕

I woke up next morning with a new excitement and a giddy feeling in my stomach. A new thrill of meeting my Caleb again. God, I am acting like a lovestruck teenage girl.

What happened to your philosophy of never giving your heart to anyone again. What happened to that girl who hated everything that is related to love. What happened?

Caleb happened. My inner self concluded the fight in my mind in just two words.

I was never the kind of girl who make effort to look good for the school. But today it was different. I actually thought of getting ready in a proper way. The things I do for him.

So I decided to wear a aqua blue off shoulder top and a white shorts. I completed my look with a knee length black boots.

I applied some gloss on my lips and headed downstairs

I applied some gloss on my lips and headed downstairs. Mom was as usual cooking and dad was busy in reading the paper.

"Morning dad, morning mom" I greeted them. They greeted me back.

"Si, Leslie is not going to pick up today.?" My dad ask. I shook my head in a no.

I don't know what is wrong with her now a days. She told me a week ago that she won't pick me up from now on. She said it very bluntly. She never gave me reason. Neither I asked her. Its her own wish. To sum it all she is being a bitch.

Now a days Meghan is giving me ride to the school along with Katherine. I am glad at least I have them.

A horn honked which broke my thoughts. I knew it was them so I bid farewell to my parents and headed toward Meg's car.

As I enter the backseat of the car I felt two pair of eyes staring me.  Meg and kat were staring at me like I am weird species that just landed on earth. I just rolled my eyes and mouthed "what?"

"Are you fucking kidding me girl? Since when did you started dressing up like girls in the school." Kat asked me with a confused expression.

"Oh, what changed your mind in dressing fancy by the way cow" meg asked me smirking.

"Its nothing. I just wanted to show my girly girl side so here I am. How do I look?" I asked avoiding any further enquiry.

"You look hot. I don't play for the others side otherwise I would definitely banged you" meg said while laughing.