📌C H A P T E R E L E V E N📌

And once you lose yourself you have two choices: find the the person you used to be...or lose that person completely. - Brooke, One tree hill.

💕Sienna's POV💕

Its been two week since I have stopped trying to talk to Edward. Two week since I last heard his voice. I accepted the fact that some broken things can't be mended.

Life is pretty much back on track. Lately I have been busy with studies. You see everyone has their own way of coping problems. Mine is studying. Call me a nerd. I don't care.

Xavier and Juliet are going strong. I am happy for them. There is genuine love between them. Most importantly there is mutual understanding between them and that's what makes them unique.

Kat and Zach are living there just- initial-no-worry part of relationship. Leslie has been showing me cold shoulders lately I don't know what's up with her. Kat assured me that she will talk to her.

Meghan is surprisingly single. She is now in kind of i-fucking-hate-stupid-horny-teenage-boys stage. Apparently when she tried to break up with Ryan. He didn't took it well which resulted into lots of swearing ,argument and punches by Flynn. Talk about high school drama.

And me, well nothing changed in my life in these two weeks. I am still missing Caleb, still loving him, still crying over everything that went wrong in my life.

It was 4 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. So here I am. An old deserted park. Yeah I know. I am crazy. Mad. Creepy. Call me whatever you want.

I was sitting under the old oak tree in the park. This park has a lots of memories of me. This place is my peace, my heaven among the hell I live in. Lately everything seems fake to me. I have lost this capability to analyze the wrong. Its like every wrong is right for me. And every right is wrong.

I was taking in my surrounding when I saw someone sitting on the see saw across the park. He was wearing a grey hoodie. I can't see his face because his back was facing me.

Its weird why would someone come to this deserted park at this early in the morning. Should I talk to him? No I shouldn't. He could be a murderer or rapist. I don't want any trouble.

I shouldn't bother talking to him. See this nagging habit of mine has bought me to this situation that I am crying here in this ungodly hour. I should stop prying in other's life.

I was sitting in a place where you can't easily find me because of the darkness as there is no light in here.

But he was quite visible to me. Because of the street light above him. He strangely reminded me of Caleb. Its a coincident. Or maybe not. God knows. He could be my Caleb. If I let this chance go away. I don't think I will survive.

But what if he isn't.

What if he turns out to be someone else. Could I be able to handle the disappointment.

What are the possibility of this person being him. Very rare. Its not like that every person who sit alone in dark and shadow his him.

But what if it is him. And fate or whatever it is called giving me a chance. God now I am confuse.

I was in my thoughts. When I saw him placing something on the bench. It was a paper.

That's it. It could be my clue. Paper. Right maybe he is drawing. Painting. Now the chances are increasing. It could be him. As he also paints. Especially in dark. That's it. I am going to meet him.

I got up from my place. I straighten my dress. I was wearing a red baggy shirt along with a black jeans. And a white flip flops. I slung my bag on my shoulder. I headed towards him.

Nervous. Was an understatement. My heart was literally doing Summersault inside. Adrelanine was vigorously pumping. There was a mix sense of excitement, fear, happiness flowing in my blood.

He was still in his place. I stood behind him and with a voice lower than whisper I said his name.

"Caleb"

He stiffened. I could sense it. Jeez. He must be thinking I am a ghost. I am acting like a one.

He turned around. Now it was my turn to get shock. He said my name in a mere whisper.

"Sienna"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Ta dah..i know i am extremely sorry for the cliffhanger. But it was necessary for the plot to go on. So if you liked the chapter please vote and comment and let me know how do you feel about the story.
Stay happy
Love you.