📌C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-F O U R📌

Trying to forgot someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met.

Sienna's POV

He is gone. My Caleb is gone. Now all I am left with is an empty dark space in my heart.

He love her. Caleb love her. Caleb love Juliet. My dark prince love my best friend. And there is nothing I can to do stop this pain which is shooting in my veins.

Now what? Now what will I do? When there is nothing left for me to do. Weight of this thing which is constantly beating in the left hollow cavity is pulling me down. Down to the earth. Where earth is ready to give me peace, shelter. I want to give up. There is nothing left. Its all empty.

Meghan did told me to not attend the lunch. But I know I have to do this. I can't deny the fact that they are a part of my life. At some point I have to face them. I can't escape forever from them.

So, here I am waiting on our table for the golden couple to come. Meghan is sitting beside me. I know she is always there for me. Everyone is in there usual seat. The seat left to me is empty. Its his seat. He always used to sit beside me. I hope something won't change. I hope.

Casper is oblivious to all of this. No one has told him. I prefer it that way too. Everyone is acting normal. Just like I wanted.

To my surprise Jake and Meg have stopped fighting after the party. I notice the the way he look at her. Its something different. I might be wrong. I have been wrong many time lately.

I was in the middle of eating my fries. When I saw them entering the cafe. Holding hands. Finger enter wined. They were looking at each other. Like they don't care about the people around them.

Caleb and Jules sat infront of me, where Juliet used to sit with Xavier.

Just like that the thread of hope shredded.

"Wait, are you guys together?" Casper said looking at them confusingly.

Jules blushed and nodded.

Casper frozed for a moment. Then he looked me. His gaze softened. He didn't say anything. If it was that obvious to everyone than why couldn't he see it.

"So, I was thinking to throw a party this weekend. Are you guys in?" Caleb asked.

The whole table is silent. He is confuse.

"I don't think, man. Exams are coming. And lots of shit is going over in my life. So I don't think I will able make it." Flynn said.

"Ya, man me neither". Jake added.

"That's new. The two party wizards are refusing a free access to booze. Sun must have risen from the west". He said while chuckling. No body twitched a muscle.

"So, people change dude. Suck it up. You ain't get everything you want. You changed so did we." Jake got up and stormed out of the cafe.

"I will talk to him". Meghan left too.

"What's wrong with him?" Juliet asked. Caleb was too shocked too say anything.

"He is having a bad week". Zach said.

She nodded and squeezed his hand in assurance. A thing I used to do. He looked at her with love in his eyes and smile.

I couldn't be here anymore. I need to breath. My face paled. Caleb saw me." Are you okay, angel.? "He asked me with worry in his eyes.