📌C H A P T E R S I X📌

She is searching for an explanation I an ocean, but all she can see is a hurricane rushing toward the shoreline. Its going to tear down everything in its path. The waves acquiring more and more strength closer they got. - SAY HELLO TO ME by  @calligraphics.

💕Sienna's POV💕

Today I hope everything goes right. I  woke up early. Completed my home works. And now I am getting ready. Today I chose a aqua blue shirt. And a ripped jeans. I comb my hair and tie it in a pony. I am not really a fan of make up. I am quite alright without it. Now I am all ready for the school. I put my black converse and headed downstairs.

Dad was reading newspaper while mom was cooking breakfast. I kissed dad and hugged mom while sitting on the kitchen counter.

"So baby girl, how is school going on?" My dad asked. "Its good I guess. " I replied while eating pancakes my mom made. Matt came a few minute later and joined us. He and dad  were talking about his basketball practice when Leslie came. I bid goodbye and headed to the car.

"Hey Les, how was your date?" I asked with curiosity. A frown appear on her face. That means it was bad.

" Let's not talk about that wet pant billy anymore. He is such a dork. It was worst. " she said. I laughed a little and she rolled her eyes.

We reach the school in five minutes. I still had 5 minutes for the first class. We five were standing in front  of my locker and were talking about some gossip. When I saw grey eye monster. He was wearing a black t shirt and a light faded jeans. God he is looking so delicious.

What the hell..yew...what am I thinking...bad stupid hormones...uggh..

He was by his locker. He didn't even looked at me. I sighed and went to my first class.

The day passed quickly. He was in his usual seat the entire biology class. He didn't even looked at me once. I was kind of disappointed.

Lunch came by. Today I decided that I am not going to give up. So as usual he was alone in his seat. I didn't asked his permission to sit. I just went there and sat. He had his headphone. As usual he had closed his eyes. I sat there for a minute studying him.

He has this  little long jet black hair which seems to soft. I controlled the urge to run my finger in his hair. He has this strong and sharp jaw which was giving him a mature look. He has thick eyelashes. A frown is in his face which I think is permanent. He has high cheek bone. He was looking so fabulous. I can't keep my eyes out of him.

After few minutes of me-creepily staring-at-him-session. I coughed to gain his attention. He didn't opened his eyes. I coughed louder. Still he didn't answer. Without opening his eyes he spoke in his husky voice." Get the hell out of here."

What, he is such a jerk. But I am not gonna give up. I will annoy the hell out of him.

"No, I won't." I said with a stern voice. He opened his eyes. He didn't say anything. He just looked at me.

"Hi, I am sienna.. I am in your biology class. Remember. " He didn't say anything. But I continued my rant.

"I just wanna thank you for yesterday. I don't know what could  have happen to me if  you weren't there. I know you probably thinking  that I am a freak. But I am not. I want to be your friend that's it. " I said and waited for his response.

He kept quite. "what's your name.?" I asked him. Still nothing.

He is so weird. He is just looking at me without saying a word. Then the bell rang he grabbed his bag pack and went away without saying a single word.

Well that was interesting interaction. Wow so refreshing. Not.

I got up. And joined my friends. "So now you are working on that charity case" Meghan said.

"He is not a charity case , meg. I am talking to him because I want to." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay guys let's go. I don't wanna get late for ms morris's class. She is super hot." Flynn said. Leslie smacked his head and mutters pervert.

The whole day went in a blurr. I tried talking to him. But it was in vain.

Similarly the whole week went in my attempt to talk to him. Everyday in lunch I use to sit on his table. I continued my rant about me, my friends , school, biology, library, food, everything other thing I love.

He didn't speak a word. The whole time he just looked at me. That's it. I tried the whole week. Nevertheless I felt good just talking to him.

Today Ryan is throwing a party in his house. I even invited him. He didn't say anything. Weird.

I was in the library. Searching some young adult novels when I saw him. He was sitting alone. He was reading something. I quickly went there.

"Hi" I said grinning.

"Oh you" he said getting annoyed.

"Yeah its me the great Sienna. What are you doing here?" I asked. He didn't replied. I continued my conversation.

I was in the middle of my talking about different type of tool used  in the medieval era. When he harshly banged his hand on the table. I flinched.

"Are you blind or deaf. Can't you see I don't want to talk to you. You are so pathetic.  I get it your life is perfect. No need shove it on my face. Jesus, you are so annoying and weird. I don't want to be your friend. Get that straight. You are just wasting my time. Better do some productive work. I have lots of work to do. And I am not a charity case that you need to fix. Suck that up and get the hell out of here. And don't you dare talk to me ever again."  he said.

I didn't know how to react. It hurted me a lot. I couldn't control my tears. No one has ever talked to me like that. Am I that pathetic. I was just trying to know him. Tears run down my cheek.

"Oh great now the little I have everything princess is crying. Life is so good. It couldn't be any better." He said and walked away. I just sat there. Silently crying.

★★★

Casper green to the side

Oh God, guys..#71 in TEEN FICTION and 3k+ reads and 700+  votes. I cannot even express my feeling. I love you so much guys.