📌C H A P T E R F O U R📌

You are the devastation that I could see coming from miles away- Nothing subtle or too complicated- And one that I can barely avoid if I stand too close. One that will relentlessly beat down the doors until they break down. One that will knock the air out me once it catches me off guard. One that will do me in good if I don't get the hell out the way. -THE MISCHIEVOUS MRS. MAXFIELD BY ninyatippet.

💕Sienna's POV💕

I smile and look at him in nervousness. He look at me for like two minute with a blank passive expression. In those two minutes I have gather enough stares. People are in shock. Well its obvious because nobody will expect a popular talking to a loner.

I started tugging my shirt again. He narrows his eyes at me. He put back his headphone slowly while looking straight in my eyes. Then he close his eyes. My jaw dropped.

What the hell just happened. He just reacted like I never existed. Like he never saw me. Like I never talked to him. Like I am a no body. I feel like I am total loser for even considering to talk to him. He is such an ass.

I balled my fist and turned around. The whole canteen was in pin drop silent. People are looking in disbelieve.

Among the silence I heard someone laughing. Now everybody's attention is toward the source of laugh. Well who could it be. Flynn and Meghan are laughing like maniac while other in the group are trying to hide their laughter. I gave up and start to laugh too.

When I reach my table every one in the group is laughing. I felt a little less embarrassed.

That's what friends do to you. You find happiness in stupid thing. Honestly I don't have enough words to explain how lucky I am to have these bunch of chimpanzees. They are my world.

"Done with being nice to the freak, huh Enna." Leslie asked. I just shook my head. "Come on guys, give her a break. She must have a reason."

Katherine said while looking at me. Before I could say something I heard Zach speaking. "Baby, let the matter go. Why wanna talk about that loner anyway."