🌀LETTER TO CALEB #6🌀

Before writing it I just wanted to confirm that she didn't wrote any letter to him after her birthday party. She had nothing to say. She did wrote that she will stop writing after confession. But neither of that happen. So this is going to be the last letter ever to Caleb. Enjoy.

When you have been hurting so long,happiness came with the fear of losing it. -The Wandering Writer.

Dear Caleb.

Its been a long time since I wrote you. And this also is the last time I am writing you.

Earlier, I used to write you in hope that you will read what I felt for you someday. But today I am writing because I don't want you to know these things. I know that you are never going to read these letters so in a way this is a kind of closure on me writing to you.

When I first saw you, I never knew I will fall in love with you. But I did. I did fell in love with that darkness that lured under the night on the rocks.

And I don't regret a bit of it.

I never will either.

And when I got to know you, that the monster is actually my dark prince. A sense of happiness wrapped me.

I should have told you. I should have. But I didnt .The bottom line is I am still happy. For you.

Because you gave me joy in every sense. You made me believe in myself, my strength. And I am really thank full of you.

I have a box. A box full of if only's and almosts. I tried to get rid of it but that's the only thing left of us.

I am not mad that you fell in love with her. I couldn't have in more happy for you. She is a girl I have known for almost my whole life. And trust me you will never fall out of love with her.

Love is just not a word. Its hold an entire universe in it. And Caleb I will never stop loving you even if my heart had stopped too. You have marked my soul. It will still worship you like it had always does.

I have let you go, but that doesn't mean my heart has.

So no matter where you are, with whom you are or where am I , with whom am I. My heart always belongs to you.

I love you Caleb, my dark monster.

Goodbye.

With love,
Angel.