📌C H A P T E R N I N T E E N📌

They say smile is like a mask, and a mask like a smile. But mask is just a facade. And facade is just a deception of the face.- The masked singer.

💕Sienna's POV💕

Next day I couldn't swipe the smile on my face.  My friends were quite shock to see me like this. Maybe its because my day started with Caleb. He came to pick me up for the school. I was over the moon.

Well as in for today I have lots of work do to. Since I got busy in dreaming him the whole weekend. I kind of forgot to ask Les about the problem she is having with me. I know her from my childhood days and I don't want to lose her. So I thought to clear out  whatever misunderstanding is between us.

When lunch came. I entered the cafeteria with Caleb. He was holding my hands. We do look great together. I saw Leslie sitting with Baxter the creepy guy. She was on his lap. Nibbling his ear lobe. Yuck. There goes my appetite.

I stood in front of her. I tapped her shoulder. She looked behind and raised her eyebrows.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"What is it? "She ask in a fake tone

"Not here. Can you get of his lap. There is spare chair you know." I said.

"No. Whatever you want to talk about can happen here also." She counter me.

"Okay fine. Why are you being so rude lately? Have I done something to you? Something that is making you so mad at me. Please tell me the reason so that I can clarify it. I don't want any reason to taint our friendship. "I said calmly. Caleb hold my hand tightly. Rest of the table was silent.

Leslie looked at me. For a minute she didn't say anything. Then she laughed. Her laugh was hurting me. I felt a sheer pain in my heart. She was looking  me in bewilderment.

"Really. Friendship? What friendship are you talking about. I being the slave and you being the master. If that is what you are calling friendship. Then I am sorry honey. We were never friends". She said in a monotone.

My brain couldn't get what was happening. I never realised she felt this way. I had never done such a thing to her. Why would she feel so. it hurted me a lot. I couldn't reply her. Its like my mouth was sealed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Juliet asked her.

She snorted.

"Well, here comes her knight in shining armour the three idiots in the group. God can't you people see how pathetic she is. She is the little princess who want everything. And you all follow her like a puppy follows his master. I am sick and tired of her."

Tear were threatening to come out. She has so much venom inside her all these time and I never noticed it. Am I that shallow?

"Shut the fuck up Les. You don't have any idea what or more importantly who are you talking about. She is sienna. Your best friend. How can you say something like that . you have known her the longest." Flynn tried to talk to her.

"Do hell with her friendship. She is nothing but a manipulative showoff sympathy grabbing whore who fuck around with anything that has a penis. Right from the starting she stole everything that was mine. My friends, my toys, you guys, and lastly my Casper. I love him so much. But he never gave me glance because  he was too busy in chasing this slut. It hurted me a lot. But I gave him up because all I wanted was him to be happy. So I sacrificed my love. But what she did? She broke his heart in the middle of the party after kissing him. And ran away to her new Target. The charity case.

I fucking saw him crashing on the ground crying for her. It broke me in million pieces. All because of this selfish bitch can't control her hormones. All because of her, I am nobody in this school. I am just regarded as one of the friend of sienna the great Davis. And you freaking people are blind to even consider her friend. Open your eyes you will see the real horrible her." She said.

I couldn't stop myself. I ran away from the cafe. I ran until I reach the washroom.

She hates me. She hates me so much. I am not what she thinks me of. I am sorry for what I did to Casper. I never meant to. It is hurting me too much.

I cried and cried until a strong arm hold me. I didn't need look up to know who that was. He hold me in his arms. I cried clinging to him. He rubbed my back. He stroked my hair and whispered "its okay. Don't listen to what she said. She is just angry. She didn't knew what she was saying. You are nothing like what she said. You are strong. Baby, you will overcome this."

I didn't say anything. I just cried and cried.

When I stopped crying he took me home. I didn't wanted to be alone. So he said he will stay with me.

He made me chicken soup. We ate silently. We watched harry Potter movie for a while and then while watching I slept on his shoulder.

When I woke up. I was not in the couch. I was sleeping on my bed. Caleb was gone.

For the next week, I tried my best to not to encounter Leslie. It was,too painful. Her words damaged me.  Les was normal. Although no one was talking to her but I insisted them to talk otherwise she will hate me even more. Now they talked to her but still they haven't forgive her. She doesn't care any way.

Caleb and I are more closer now. My friendship is getting stronger than ever. We ate together. We ride together. We study together. And every  Sunday early morning we meet at the deserted park. I just sit there tilting my head on his shoulder and he draws.

I am still giving myself time for confessing him.

Now that we are heading in some positive direction I will tell him very soon.

Maybe on my birthday.

That will be perfect.

As for Juliet things are not looking pretty between her and Xavier.

Hope they sought it out soon. No I am not afraid of Jules and Caleb getting together. Not now. Because I trust both of them. A lot.

★★★

Hey.. Guys. Did you like the chapter? If you did then please vote and comment.

Leslie to the side.