📌C H A P T E R E I G H T📌

She was my anchor that kept me on ground before my fear consumed my mind and threatened to drive me insane.

💕Sienna's POV💕

Am I hearing this right? Naah.. I think I am hallucinating. Correct that must be it. Stupid cherry vodka sour. Stupid party. Stupid Casper with deep blue eyes. Too much for me.

"You know what grey eye monster, I am so drunk that I am actually dreaming you sitting beside me. Like that will happen in million years." I snorted.

He didn't say anything. Obvious because he is not real Einstein. My sub conscious reminded me.

"You can talk to me now, monster, its my dream remember I get the liberty to listen your sexy voice. What is wrong with me out of all people I could dream about I chose you. I should have chosen Ian Somerhalder. He is so hot." I said throwing my hand in the air. What am I doing? Ya right I am imitating a bird.

"You think my voice is sexy" imaginary monster asked raising his left eyebrow with a smirk.

"Out of all those other thing I said you only catch up that word. You are dumb in my dream. I am changing you. You need to be smart."

I stood on the chair. Started waving my hand up and and down. "Look grey eye monster I am flying. I am a bird. I am pretty bird. "

"You are weird, you know sienna." He said. He had a faint smile on his lips. And a tinge of awe in his eyes.

"Come down you will hu-" he hasn't even finished his sentence I twisted my ankle and was falling down. I was ready to hit my head on the cold floor. I closed my eyes waited for the impact except it never happened.

Instead of meeting the floor I was hitting strong but yet a soft warm arms. It smells cinnamon and rose. Weird yet toxic combination. I opened my eyes. Blood ran out of my body when mine brown black eyes met with his grey eyes.

"You saved me" I whispered.

"Believe me  angel, I always will." He said with a smile.

"You aren't real. Are you? That make sense. My imagination is too good. I must get drunk too often. At least then I can see this side of yours in my head." I giggled.

"No, you are never getting drunk again. You don't know how dangerous it is." He said while making me sit on the chair.

"I am taking you home. Meet me outside. Hurry." I nodded. Wow. My subconscious is gonna ride a car. That's pretty awesome.

I went to the room. Every other person was drunk. God these idiots. Who am I kidding I am drunk too. Leslie was making out with a boy. I tapped her. She paused. I told her I am going home. She didn't further questioned me. Weird. Must be all the hormones.

I stumbled on my way to the door. I was falling in the ground when a pair of arms saved. Its my imaginary monster again. "You saved me again. I am now officially making you my body guard monster." I said with excitement.

"Told you so I will always save you. Come on let's just get you out of here." He said while holding my hand. I felt a tingling sensation. I shrugged it. I think I m going crazy. I am getting sensation because of my dream.

He led me to his car. I got in the passenger seat. While he was in his driver seat. I giggled. He looked at me with amusement.

"What's so funny?"

"I am letting my sub conscious drive me."

"Don't worry angel you are safe." He said with a smirk and started driving.

I opened the window side and let the air hit me. So refreshing.

"Why" he said.

"Oh sorry, I didn't knew I will close it. "  I said apologetically.

"No. I mean why are you suddenly interested in me. Why do you want to be my friend."

"I don't know. I just feel a connection between us. I don't know but I want to know you. " I said.

"You wanna know a secret?"  He asked.

"Oh oh yeah I love secret. I promise I won't tell anybody." I clapped my hand excitedly.

He laughed. Aww his laugh. I will die for it." I feel a connection too. "

I became blank. Is this really all a dream. God I hope not. He is so cool to talk. Please let it not be my hallucinations.

"You are real. Aren't you.?" I asked.

"Maybe. Maybe not." He smirked.

My eyes were dropping. I was feeling asleep. My head has now shifted to his shoulder. First he stiffened. Then he relaxed when he saw me not lifting my head.

"I am sorry Angel " he whispered.

I was drifting to sleep. My eyes were close. I smiled and said. "Thank you, Caleb, thank you."

That's it. Darkness surrounded me.

I woke up next morning because of the stupid sun. My head was hurting me. Every time I drink I promise myself not to drink again. Every time I break it. I am a loser. Wait a minute. Who bought me here?

I can't remember any thing I was so buzzed. I unlock my phone. I was greeted with thirty four miscalls from Jules, Casper and Katherine twelve messages too. I opened them.

Where the hell are you bitch. I swear si if I found your head again in the toilet. I will kill you.

Yep that was from Jules.

I am sorry sienna. I shouldn't have done that.

Please call me. I am worried.

I am an idiot. Please forgive me.

These all were from Casper along with few other message. I kinda felt bad for him. I know it wasn't his fault. I am the one to blame. Not him. I just hope he will get someone better.

I was scrolling through all the message. But the last message caught my eyes. And my eyes widened. It was from Jake.

What the hell is happening on this earth? Why the hell is that fucking Whitaker holding you in his arms ?

Whittaker, no no it means monster was there. It was not a dream. I am screwed. But why can't I remember any of our conversation. I just remember him holding me when I fell. After that what happened.

❇❇❇

Hope you guys liked the chapter. If you did don't forget to like and comment.
Stay happy
Love you all