📌C H A P T E R S E V E N📌

Sometime people put up walls not to keep people away but to see who cares enough to pull the wall down.

💕Sienna's POV💕

I just don't understand. Why is it hurting me so much. I knew that one day he will break his silence and I definitely knew he will say  something like this only ,yet there was something inside me that believed that he will appreciate my efforts towards talking to him.

I wiped my tears. I got up and called Matt to give me  a ride. You see I know how to drive but my dad still think that I am his baby girl.  And I need to be protected. So, according to the rules he set, I am not allowed to drive car until I am off to college.

I got home. The party was at 8. So I was doing my homework when Meghan called me .

"Hey cow, I am coming in 15 minutes to give you makeover. All of us are coming." She said.

"Okay, but I don't need any makeover. I am fine. " I said.

"We will talk about that when I will come." She said and hanged up.

Exactly 15 minutes later all of them were standing on my door. They shoved me and invited themselves inside. I rolled my eyes.

They began searching my closet." Why there isn't a single decent dress in your whole wardrobe Si." Kat said.

"That's because I don't wear those shit." I replied calmly.

" Ya right you can't wear those shit which we wear but you can wear clothes which seems so ancient. " Leslie said.

"I found something for you." Jules exclaimed in happiness. Meg inspected the dress. And they all nodded their head in agreement.

The dress was brought by my aunt so that I can be a girl which technically I am. She wanted me to wear it. But me being me I refused sternly to wear it. It was a royal blue dress which hugs my body perfectly highlighting my not so good curve. It ends just above my knees.

I got ready

I got ready. Leslie curled my hair into waves. Leslie has the hair department. While Meg is in the make up department. She had only done my eyes in thick liner shaded by a little blue. And a nude lipstick was perfect for the look. It turned out to be pretty good. I was looking good.

Meghan was wearing a tight green dress which was showing a lot of her skin. But she was looking good. Her lips were painted red.