📌C H A P T E R F I V E 📌

Because that was who she always had been: turning ruin into triumph, turning fury into bliss.

💕Sienna's POV💕

"I was..umh..I was going home and someone started following me." I said looking at the ground.

He didn't replied. He grabbed my arm harshly and pull me up. I looked behind me. But I saw no one following me. I was confused. I was sure that I heard someone chasing me. His voice broke my thoughts.

"You should not be here. Its not safe in this part of town at this hour especially for girls. Be careful next time." He said while not looking at me.

I nodded looking at the ground.

"Thank you for helping me, I should go now." I said looking at him. He was staring at me already. He didn't say anything so I took that as my cue to leave. I started walking. I saw him following me. I ignored it.

When I reached my home. I turned around to found no one. I sighed and thought may be it was my illusion to assume that he was following me.

I open the door and turned around to lock it. A small smile crept through my lips when I saw him standing across the street.

I just stood there for I don't know how long. Finally he moved to the direction from where I came. After the disappearance of his figure from my sight I closed the door.

I changed my clothes and wore a white tank top and my PJ. I jumped to my bed.

I couldn't stop thinking about the grey eyed monster. I wanna know him. I want to figure him out. He has so many mysteries inside him that I want to dig in.

But why is he so horrible and cold to people who want to know him. The way he protected me today I knew somewhere he has a heart but what is up with all the facades?

I have decided that I won't let him to be a loner anymore. No matter what happens I will help him. So that I can help myself. With that I drifted into the thoughts of my love.

Oh Caleb, Where are you. Why can't I find you. I have tried everything. I am so stupid to even think so. I even don't know you.

You were only a fraction of my imagination. how can I believe in you when I know nothing about you. I am not even sure if that's your real name is. A tear ran down my cheek and falls into the paper. And I started thinking about the first time and the last time I saw you two years ago in the summer.
____________________________________

Flashback

It was a hard and long day for me. I was helping my granny in baking some delicious apple pie. My grandparent lives on the outskirt of Seattle. I love both of them. I never forgets to visit them in my holidays.