📌C H A P T E R T E N📌

Tell me what you want to hear,
Something that will like those ears,
I am sick of insecure,
I am gonna give all my secret away.-one republic.

💕Sienna's POV💕

As I entered the school building I found my friends by the locker. I waved them. When the bell rang I went to first class.

I was really eager to meet Monster. I have so many questions in my mind. I just hope he has the answer.

When biology class came I grabbed my bag and quickly ran. Meghan was behind me. We sat on our regular seat. But monster's seat was empty. I wonder where he is. He never bunks class. Maybe he is sick or something.

Teacher started explaining about lower limb when as usual the door opened. He was standing there. The grey eyed monster. He apologized for being late calmly and without sparing me a glance he sat on his place.

Maybe I am getting this wrong. Maybe he wasn't at the party. I mistook it for him. That must be it. The whole class went in my over thinking . The bell rang ,he was collecting his stuff when I approached him.

"Hi, Edward" I said smiling.

"What do you want sienna? How many time do I have to tell you that I don't want to talk to you.?" He angrily said.

I bit my lips to avoid crying. He is so mean. But I am stubborn too." Hate all you want. But I am not going to give up. So you better get ready. Because if I want something I will get it and I want to be your friend and I will."

I said with a stern voice took my books and stormed out of the room.

Good. It felt so good. I don't deserve the treatment he give to me. Now I am even more confuse about that night I will ask him at lunch. I decided and headed to my next class.

"Si, are you going to eat with that freak" Leslie asked.

"He is not freak Les." I said. She rolled her eyes.

I was entering the cafe when Jake pulled him out. "Care to explain what happened that night." He asked.

"I don't know I was dead drunk. What did you saw by the way?" I asked him.

"You were by the pool and he was holding you. I thought my senses were not working so I came closer. When I did I was confirmed that it was him that weirdo. Then that clingy Becky came I got distracted but when I shoved her away and looked at the pool you two were gone . Were you making out with him?"he asked me raising his eyebrow.

"Yew no..I just don't remember anything. I am confused that why will he come to the party and act all sweet but act indifferent in the school. And Jake please don't tell anyone about this." He nodded and promise me that he won't.

I grabbed my burger and coke and went to his seat. He didn't react.

"Wanna hear a funny thing.?" I asked him but as usual he didn't reply. So I continue.

"I was in this party last Friday when I met someone. Someone exactly like you. Do you have any twin?" I asked.

"Cut the crap Davis. Ask what you wanna ask." He said with blank expression.

Without wasting my time I asked him." You were there right. You saved me from falling and bought me home.?"

"No. I don't attend bunch of bullshit high school parties. That's not my thing. If I was there trust me Davis I wouldn't be wasting my time on you when I can get thousandth time better and hotter chick than you."

And this alone broke my heart in pieces. He said all of these in a blink of eye straight looking into my eyes. Now i am feeling horrible. I should get out before I cry a river in front of him.

I got up and went to washroom. Minute later Meghan came and hugged me. I cry on her shoulder. I cry until I can breath. I cry my pain out. I cry for everything I am holding inside.

I am stupid. What he said was stupid. A week ago he was nothing. And now a week after I am here in the ladies washroom crying on my best friend's shoulder. Talk about life its seem so awesome.

************************************