📌C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-O N E📌

Its okay not to know what you want as long as you know what you don't want.-  Priyanka Chopra

💕Sienna's POV💕

Its been two weeks since the day he told me all about his past. Our bond grew stronger than ever. We were literally joint by the hip.

Lately he is busy in his basketball practice. He has been bonding with asher a lot. I am glad though. He is officially now one of us. He is no longer the loner.

He is laughing a lot lately. And every time he does my heart shifts an inch.

He is no longer uncomfortable or awkward around the girls. He treat them with respect. Juliet and him are getting along lately but I am fine with it. Because I know they are just friends. So am I.

I have been gaining courage so that I can tell him tomorrow. Tommorow is  my birthday. I am turning 17. I wanted to have a small get together with all my friends. But my friends didn't even consider listening my opinion.

So they all decided to throw a party at Flynn's house. His parents are out of town. And instead of just friends. They invited the whole school. And me being the birthday girl has no say in it.

Did I mentioned that Casper is back? Yup he is back. I talked to him. He seems normal. I didn't even saw any kind of expression when Caleb kissed my temple on the lunch table.

And even he and Caleb are getting along too. It was weird but I am happy he has moved on. I asked him where he had been. He just told me that he went because he needed to clear his head. And now he has moved on and he want to forget the past. I agreed.

Leslie seems to happy now a days. Obvious. I also tried to talk to her she refused sternly to talk to me. I let it go.

"So si I will pick you up at four. Because the game will be starting at five. "Meg said. I nodded.

I forgot to mention it that today is the basketball season opening. Usually I used to ignore these games. But this time Caleb is playing. I won't miss it for the world. Beside he gave me his Jersey to wear.

"Yeah. Sounds good". I said.

Caleb was gonna stay in the school for practice. So I quickly gave him a kiss on his cheek. Wish him luck.

I spun around. When he caught my hand. I turned back. He smiled and said. "Don't you dare to miss the game. I dont want to play the game without my lucky charm".

I smiled. "I will be there".

"Don't forgot to wear the Jersey."

"I won't. "

I ran toward the parking. Meghan and Katherine was there.

They smiled.

"You know you two act like real couple? "Kath said.

"I don't know". I smiled.

Meghan snorted.

I rolled my eyes.

Our school won the game. As soon as the game got over. Caleb came and hugged me tightly. Every eye was on us. We didn't mind. He was the star of the game. I am really proud of him. Every one congratulated him. He didn't let go my hands.

After the game we all went  to Andrea's cafe. He was sitting beside me. Boys were talking with him about how great he was in the game.

They wanted to throw a party today for the big win  but since tommorow there is gonna be a party so Meghan didn't allow. Which lead to a verbal cuss word competition between Meghan and Jake.

He still hadn't let go of my hand. I am so thrilled. Just 24 hours more. I counted. Tommorow I will tell him everything.

He was eating my fries. When Juliet spoke. She had been quiet lately. Maybe its because Xavier. Only time I saw her happy is when she tutors Caleb in the library. Caleb is little weak in algebra. Juliet was strong in that subject. Since I didn't opted algebra so I told Juliet to teach him.

I didn't mind them working together. Like I said I trust them. Beside  the way Caleb talks to me a blind can tell he loves him. I know I am over confident. Blame me. But its true.

"That was a great game, Caleb". She said smiling.

He let go my hand. For the first time in the whole night he let go my hand. The lack of contact burned me.

He didn't say anything. They just stared at each other. Then he said in a low voice. "Thanks. "

He smiled at her. His eyes twinkling with a new excitement.

I never saw that in his eyes when he is looking at me. Chill sienna. You are thinking too much.

I shrugged. After that he didn't hold my hand. He dropped me home. I waved him goodbye. This is the last. This is the last goodbye for us as friends. I smiled.

Tommorow everything will change. For the good or for the bad.

★★★

Sienna to the side