📌C H A P T E R O N E📌

Dedicated to her, for introducing this world to me, for being amazing mentor, for being the first reader. You truly are a gem in my life.

Its dark meet light. Its chaotic perfection. Its everything I fear, want and need.

💕Sienna's POV💕

Do you remember the first time you ever fell in love? The first time you realized that there is someone out there who can make your stomach fill with butterflies or can make you awake all night long. They could be your first seatmate in first grade or the guy you bumped into cafeteria or the guy who is the class clown making everyone laugh.  It doesn't matter how old you were or how naïve that seemed.  We all have a first love not necessarily last love. 

And it might seems really weird to you guys,  but  I fell in love with a name, a shadow of a person.  No,  not poetically but literally with a shadow of a person. 

The summer vacation was over.  It had to, one day. It was the first day of the school and believe me when I say it, our school is nothing different than any other typical high schools. 

I was binge watching Netflix last night so I slept late,  as a result my body is not willing to cooperate with my sleep wake cycle.  I was still half asleep when a hand from nowhere came and smash over my cheek. I woke up with a jolt. And found my two big brown eyes staring at me with amusement. 

"Rise and shine, fatty pig" Matt, my brother said while laughing his ass off.

"Look at you, this is so Facebook worthy. Man I am gonna get so many likes, you look like a zombie stuck in a hole. This is epic." He said laughing like a maniac.

Oh my god. I hate this dimwit so much. I am gonna strangle him to death. How dare he?

"What the hell, Matt? Why the fuck did you slapped me?" Ignoring my question he started to click my pictures.

"I asked you something, bonehead. Or is that too hard to go through your thick head." I said with a boiling rage.

"See pig I don't have any interest in seeing your face early in this beautiful morning but because of mom I am here cause if you don't wake up now, you are gonna be late for the very first day of your senior year. So get up"

Shit, I totally forgot about school. I jumped out of the bed shoving Matt aside. I quickly brush my teeth
And went for the shower.

It took me around two minutes to get out of the shower . I changed into a blue sweatshirt and a white jeans. When I heard a familiar honk of a car outside my house.

 When I heard a familiar honk of a car outside my house

"Si, Leslie is here. Come on hurry up honey. You don't wanna be late on your first day." My mom yelled from downstairs.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and headed to living room. My mom was standing there with a bowl of cereals.

"Mommy I don't have time for eating. I will eat something on my way. Good morning papa ." I said while giving a kiss on my dad's cheek.

"Richard, say something to your daughter. She never listens to me. Tell her to eat." My mom said to dad.

"Let her go sweetheart, she will eat next time. Won't you baby girl." I nodded grinning widely and hugged my mom. She smiled.

"Hey Mr and Mrs Davis, come on Enna we are gonna be late." Leslie said while honking again.

Leslie Grayson, one of my best friends. She has this honey blond hair which I always wanted while I am struck with this boring straight black hair. There is nothing unique about my hair.

She is thin well not that skinny thin but a kind of very attractive thin. Her eyes are a shade of brown that compliment her hair. Although she is little gossipy kind of a girl but I don't mind it. I don't judge my friends. Its not tg  kinda thing I do.

"Hey bitch, I missed you girl." She said while giving me a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you too les, so what's happening now a days. How was your summer?" I asked her while buckling my seatbelt.

"It was boring Enna, there is nothing good in Ridgewood you know..same old people. I missed you guys so much you have no idea. Everyone was enjoying their holiday away from here and I was stuck here. It was awful talking to people I never knew existed not that I wanted to know their existence. Forget it, how was your summer in Seattle?"

I gasped at the thought of my summer. Like the past two years it was in vain searching him there. I have been there for every single night after I first saw him. But he never came back. It was like an illusion. He was like this beautiful dream that vanished as soon as I came back to the harsh reality. I never saw him again.

"Earth to Enna??" I hear Katherine's voice which broke my strings of thoughts. I didn't even realised that i have already reached school. I got out of the car.

I hugged her and saw her grinning widely. First I was confuse and then I realised why the hell is she grinning. Behind her I saw Zach Anderson star soccer player of Ridgewood high. I am so happy that finally they are together. Well it was obvious. But still there were so many obstacles.

"You better watch your back Anderson. Because if you will hurt her I won't hesitate to kick your ass." I said smirking.

He pulled kat closer and kissed her temple. "Don't worry si you don't have to think about that atleast." They walked to the front gate holding hand together.

Katherine Holland, my best friend. She is everything you ever want in friend. She is loyal and honest. She won't keep you in dark for the fear of losing you. She believes in truth.

She loved Zach Anderson from freshman year but back then he used to be a certified player. So she restrainted herself from falling in love with him. But you know what they say the heart want what it wants. So after two years with lots of lies, hate, games, love, betrayal, they are finally together.

So here I am standing in front of the gate to Ridgewood high hoping this last year will be memorable. But I don't know why I think this year is gonna change everything I ever believed upon. Everything I have ever felt.

Whatever it is I am not getting a good vibe about it. Like a battle is gonna be there. Something will break.

I think I am crazy. Its time to face the reality. I better be going. Les has parked the car as I stepped inside the school.

❇❇❇

Hey peeps.. So this is a long chapter. Hope u guys like it. Sorry for mistakes. Please vote and comment.
Wade poezyn as Matthew Davis..he is a total babe.

*hey guys,  I have edited this chapter and probably gonna edit the further chapters too. Plot will be  slightly change.  I have added few scenes in here too.  Go check it out. *