📌C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-S E V E N📌

I had ran my fingers through dust from countless stars and galaxies, yet had never seen a more beautiful constellation like you. - hit me cupid.

Sienna's POV

Finally the dreaded day has come. The prom. A night where you live your whole school life in backward. A night where wonders happen. New heart get together. Some heart break. But for me, its just waste of everything. I mean what's the point of all this.

I am fully ready. My hair is up in a loose bun with few strands of hair falling lightly on my face. Minimal makeup with just a eye shadow and red lipstick. Meghan and Katherine is in my house. We were getting ready together. Juliet couldn't make it as she was busy in something which I really don't wanna know. We all are ready. Just waiting for our date to come.

My mom snapped lots of picture of us. Dad had to actually calm her and get her out of the place. She was going crazy in happiness.

The bell rang. I got up and open the door. To my surprise Jake Sinclair is standing in front of me.

"What are you doing here? Forgot your way to your date's house". I asked him smirking.

Before he could say anything Meg's voice cut him.

"Actually I am his date".

"What?" Katherine and I said together in disbelief.

Just then I saw Zach coming too

"We will talk about this later Meghan. But trust me you better tell me everything or it won't be good for you". I said. She laughed.

Why the hell is that nincompoop is not here. I thought. He better not stood me up. I was thinking when I saw a grey mustang pulled infront of my house. Kaden came out. Sexy would be understatement. He looked deliciously yummy. He is Wearing a tight fitted black armani suit with a aqua blue tie. Perfect.

"Took you too long". I asked him.

"Yeah, sorry about that." He forward his hands. "Shall we go, Milady."

I smiled. "We shall."

I grabbed my red mask and accompanied him.

The prom function is going to happen in the school gym. The whole gym is decorated with balloons, flowers, ribbons and so more. The light is dim. And everyone is wearing a mask. Its really hard for anyone to recognize.

Meghan being the organising president got on the stage to address the crowd.

"Hello everyone. Welcome to the prom night of Ridgewood high. As you can see this is a masquerade party. Its compulsory for all you to keep your mask on until the night end. So enjoy the party and don't forget to vote for the prom queen and king. Thank you."

Everybody clapped. So far no one has recognized me. Neither did I recognized anyone. But in the crowd of many my eyes were searching him desperately.

Couples were dancing. Single were drinking and I was refusing everyone who is asking me for a dance. Few minutes ago, Kaden left me to meet his friends and now I am alone sitting on the bar. I got up to search any of my friends when I stumbled on something. Specifically someone.