📌C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T📌

I think about you more than I dislike you. And for some reason I don't loathe that as much as I should.-F.A.I.T.H

Sienna's POV

When I reached school next week. Everything was pretty normal. I no longer had this feeling inside me for Caleb. OK that was a lie. I did feel but that's reduced a bit.

The whole school was still talking about the prom night. Apparently with no surprise Meghan was crowned the queen and with surprise Jake was crowned the king.

Wait that is not the most shocking that happened there. Apparently before that Jake kissed Meghan and confessed her that she love her. Meghan also replied back too. Shocking. I know.

How and when these enemies became in love.

So I confronted them. Both of them to be specific. Because when I reached the cafe to talk to her about it because she bunked biology and left me with Caleb. Which was by the torture for me.

Both of them were sucking their faces. They even didn't stopped when I coughed. I had to banged the table to gain their attention.

Finally she told me from the starting what happened to them. Long story short Meghan loved Jake once a long time ago. But Jake being Jake who want no string attached, didn't thought of her feeling when they had sex. Which they did had lot of time.

But she confessed it to him. He backed out and left her alone. Then she became this Meghan we see now. But soon the idiot realised his mistake and when he came to her house he found her with his big brother. Yup that led both of them into the hatred.

But in my so called birthday party the kissed each other. And then the repressed feeling came back. And now they are in love.

I hugged both of them.

Atleast something is going right.

I got up and excused myself. I had some work to do in the publishing section. Meanwhile I saw Caleb coming alone. Yeah right. After getting of if the party I called Jules to check if she is okay.

Apparently her grandpa had a heart attack so she had to leave. Although Caleb insisted her to come but she said it will be good if the only family member comes.

Who was I to complain. It worked well for me. I don't feel the strong ache in my heart anymore. That's a good thing right.

He saw me and waved ne hi. So did I. Then I moved past him. I quickly get done with my work and came back to lunch.

When Kaden stopped me. After the prom night we sat on his roof top and talked a lot. Basically he did and I listened. We danced too. Under the stars and all.

It was perfect for a couple but not for us. So when things got awkward. We pulled back. He did wanted to say something but he stopped himself. And I was glad he did stop. And didn't wanted to ruin the moment.

So in the end I slept on his shoulder. Next day I woke in his room alone. He is a very sweet guy. Any girl would fall for him. But its not me. I already gave my heart to someone.

"So you busy tonight?" He asked me.

"Yeah, got some work to do. Plus I am sorting some college out who accepted me."

"Oh, so where do you wanna go?"

"Away from here. Well basically I wanted to go to Yale". I said.

"That's really great. What do you wanna study further."

"Medical. You?"

"Law." He said.

I nodded. "So I will see you soon."

"Okay, sunshine." He smirked.

I smiled. And went to table. The table was full of chatter. Zach and Katherine were feeding each other. Flynn was making out with Nina. Jack was stealing fries from Meghan's plate. And Caleb was in deep conversation with Meghan about something. I came near to listen what they were talking.

"Come on, Meghan You gotta know something about her. You were the organizer." He said

"I told you there were lots of girl with red mask on. How should I know?" She said.

Oh god, is he asking about me.

"Okay, if I try to be specific, like what was she wearing can you advance a little. Because she didn't even tell me her name. But she nows everything about me. I want to find her. "He said.

She sigh." Yeah sure I can try."

God, please don't let her guess it was me.

"She wore a aqua blue dress. Had red lipstick matching to her mask. And the dress was backless and her hair were up in buns." He said.

A part of me was glad that he noticed me. But the second part hoped that she won't recognize me but that's not possible. She will for sure because my whole appearance was her idea. She in particular designed me.

She slowly furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. I was requesting her to not to tell him.

"I don't think I remember such girl in the dance. Out of curiosity why are you so desperate to know who she is. "

"I don't know."

He got up. I followed him.

"Caleb? What's the matter?" I asked him.

He turned around. "I don't know Angel." He said.

"What happened?" I asked him.

He thought for a second and told me the whole scene which had happened in prom.

I nodded. "So why do you wanna know about her?"

"Maybe, because she seems familiar. And I want to ask her what she meant by good bye and getting over."

"Don't you think you shouldn't pry further. Clearly she said she want a goodbye. So give that goodbye. And don't let your feelings fluctuate. You love Jules. I know that. So keep it simple. Don't make things further complicated."

He pause for a moment and then hugged me. I hugged him back. I really had let him go. He kissed my temple and said." You know me so well angel. Even better than anyone."

I wish you know that well too.

I smiled. We parted our ways.

Hey guys, soon this book is going to end. I enjoyed a lot while writing it I hope you do too while reading it. Only few chapters left.

Hot Jake to the side.