📌C H A P T E R N I N E📌

She was bored,she loved. Had capacity to love,for love,to give and accept love. Only she tried twice to fail twice to find someone not just strong enough to earn it,deserve it,match it but brave enough to accept it

💕Sienna's POV💕

I remember very distinctively that it  was Meghan's birthday party  last year when I had got drunk this bad. It was worst not only for me but for everyone.

That day after getting drunk I don't know how but I landed up in the toilet. Unconscious. Surrounded by my own puke. Yep I am that disgusting.

Eventually kat and Jules found me. But the thing is that the memory of that night's whereabouts is still a blurr to me like now I am hell confuse that what actually happened today. How did I came back home with so much of alcohol running in my blood. And only one person can answer my questions.

Edward Whittaker

Today was kind of boring. I slept through whole day.

It was 2 in the afternoon when I was doing some school work when my brother barged in. I was beyond pissed now. As soon as he came he started going through my stuffs.

"What do you want matt. Stop going through my stuff. Don't you have better things to do loser." I said.

"Relax pig, I am bored. Let's go to Starbucks. Come on hurry up." He said while sitting on the bed.

"No. I am not going anywhere. Its 2 in the afternoon. Go to your girl instead. She will I am sure keep you entertain." I said wiggling my eye brow.

He rolled his eyes. "She is not my girlfriend, pig, just a friend that's it."

"Ya okay whatever you say." I said

"Are you coming or not." He asked again. I gave up and got changed into a crop top and high waisted short.

After what feels  like million years we talked about anything and everything. We did had our siblings moments. We annoy each other but still deep down we do care for each other.

On our way back I decided that I will visit Katherine's house. Matt dropped me at her house. Every body were there already. I hugged them all.

"Where were you? I was searching for you like maniac. You didn't even informed any of us. Thank god, Xavier called us and told us that you were in your home safely." Kat yelled at me.

"I am sorry. Guys I was too buzzed to notice what was  happening. I just didn't knew how I got home. I thought one of you brought me home." I didn't tell them about Edward. I know they would have taken it in a wrong way.

"But how the hell and more importantly who took you home if none of us did." Meghan chirped in.

"Let's drop it. What's important is she is safe and good. So let's forget about that. And si be careful next time. " Juliet said.

"Ya, come on she is big girl. We don't have to babysit her all the time."

Leslie said these and every head snapped towards her. Kat told her to shut up. Its OK I guess she is right. I am not a kid.

The air became awkward after that so Meghan decided to order some pizza. We started watching vampire diaries.

When the pizza came Meghan got up to open the door and kept us entertain by flirting with the delivery boy. He even gave her his number. Which she eventually threw it in the dustbin. This girl.

We ate. We watched. We talked a lot. At last everything sorted between me and Leslie.

I asked Jules to give me a ride. It was already seven. She agreed and I sat in the car.

"Who got you home that night si."she asked with a low tone. I know she has eventually sensed what's wrong. She knows a lot about me. I guess that's why she has always the upper hand.

I sigh. I told her everything. Including my kiss with Casper. Drinking the whole bar. Meeting Edward. Thinking that he is in my subconscious. Falling from the bench. Him holding me. That's it after that I can't remember anything. I told her that I realised it was him in the party when Jake confirmed me.

She was quite for a minute. Like she always does to analyse things."I have never seen him in any party. Why this one.? " she asked.

I shook my head " I don't know."

"Maybe he was the one who bought you home. It could have happen." She said.

"Maybe, I will ask had him on Monday." She nodded.

I got out of the car. Waved her a goodbye.

I went to my  room changed into pajama and a tank top. I opened my phone to find miscalls from Casper. I totally forgot about him. I called him.

"Hello, princess I am so sorry"

"Its okay Casper you don't have to beat yourself. In fact I am sorry for giving you the lead. I love you but not in that way. I do care for you a lot. But I don't have that feeling for you. I am sorry."

"Okay,"

"I am sorry"

"There isn't even any possibility in future even."

"No, I just don't love you. I don't know about future but right now I don't. I need you to move on from something we never were.",

" ya, okay..I gotta go bye..I will see u later."

He hanged up. I am really sorry for him. I wish I would have loved him. Life would have a lot simpler. He is charming handsome well mannerd.. He has every trait to become a good boyfriend. Still I couldn't love him. Instead I fell in for a shadow. Knowing pretty well that meeting him is as possible as finding a stone in the ocean. Life is so unfair. I have everything. Yet I have nothing.

❇❇❇

Hope you guys like the chapter. If u did then vote and comment. Caleb to the side.