📌C H A P T E R T W E L V E📌

Love doesn't began and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle;love is a war. Love is growing up. -Zoe and the beast

💕Sienna's POV💕

Oh no.. It can't be true.

Is he Caleb..

All these years which I spent in searching him he was so close to me.

No no no.. He can't be him

He can't be my dark prince.

Sitting in front of me is the grey eyed monster. Edward Whittaker.

We were silent for a moment. I thought of being the ice breaker but he beat me to it.

"What are you doing so early morning that to on a Sunday?" He narrowed his eyes.

"I could ask you the same"  I counter him.

He paused. Ha. Get that monster. I am smarter than you. "Who are you waiting for?" He asked me.

Oh ya Caleb..I totally forget to ask him about Caleb. It can't be a coincidence. Its too much for a coincidence.

But if he is Caleb why didn't he have deer caught in headlights look instead his cold calm face. Or maybe he is a good actor. Stop over thinking. Say something before he thinks you are creepy.

"No one. You just remind of someone I know." I said while noticing his reaction.

"Is this someone whom you are waiting for?." He asked.

I nodded.

"Who is he to you?" He asked with a dead serious expression. I have seen a lots of shades of monster. But this shade was something different. A little bit more scary.

"He is a beautiful curse that couldn't be lifted from my heart. An unwaveringly addictive adventure. " I said holding my tears. I looked away from him. I didn't wanted him to see me in my most vulnerable state.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me with those eyes that bewitched me. As if he was trying to read, to see the pain I am holding in.

And all of a sudden he laughed. He laughed in mockery way. In a evil way. And I felt a pang of hurt in my chest. He was mocking me. Laughing at the very emotion I hold. And here I thought that underneath the rude boy lies a beautiful person. And I was so wrong.

I was so wrong to even consider for a second that he is my dark prince. Every guy who sits in dark with a piece of paper is not Caleb. I should have known that. I should have known guys like him can't be fixed.

Because in the end you will be getting hurt trying to fix him.

I bit my cheeks to stop the tear from coming out. God I hate my tear gland.

He was still laughing. He put his papers inside his bag. Zipped it. Slung over his arm. Without even acknowledging me he walk away. He must have taken five or six steps when he stop.

He turn around and look straight in my eyes and said, "perhaps we all give the best of our heart uncritically....to those who hardly think about us in return."

I don't why he said that. What does it meant but the way he said that that gave a weird ache in my heart.

Maybe he is right. Maybe he isnt .

God.. Life was so simple earlier. Now its messed up. I don't know where am I going or where I suppose to go. Everything is blurry.

The sun was coming up. I sighed. And headed home.

Sunday went in Harry Potter movie marathon. Juliet and Meghan came. We had a little chat. Gossips of course. I was tired. So I told them I am gonna sleep so they left.

I was in no mood of writing Caleb. I had enough of monster's drama. God I hate him. I will never talk to him. Ever.

Little did I know that god has different plans for me.

So on Monday after avoiding him the whole day which by the way was easy because he is quite invisible. I ended up in the school library with him alone. Locked up. And to add cheery on the cake with a dead cell phone. Talk about life being sweet. I am so loving it.

So let me take you to few hours ago.

I was sitting in my usual seat that is in the corner. Only few people come over here. I don't know how and when I fell asleep. And when I woke up. It was eerily quite. Not that it shouldn't be. As it was a library, but this silence was scary.

So when I ran towards the door. A pair of hands hold my wrist.

Oh great.. Who else...our very own monster jerkface. I raised my eyebrows looking toward his hand on my wrist. I was going to tell him to leave it. When he said.

"The door is locked from outside. We are struck here. Until someone find us."

What the hell? Great just what I wanted could it be anymore bad.

And then the lights were out.

Wow.

My life is freaking awesome.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hey guys..hope you like the chapter. If you did then don't forget to vote and comment..

And also this story reached #219 rank. I am so happy. So thank you guys.

Its Caleb and Sienna to the side.