📌C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-F I V E📌

This is the story of how I unbroken your heart,and then we were happy, until one day,I forgot about you forever. -breakup formula

Sienna's POV

It is 8 in the Sunday morning. I am sitting under our tree alone again. He told me he will come. For hours I tried to convinced me that he must be busy or overslept. I called him. I called him 23 times. It all went in voicemail.

Has he forgot? That is the possibility I least want to consider. So I fed myself a lie. That he will come. But deep inside I know he won't. He is no longer bound to me. He has a life. A love life. Which I have always deprived from.

Great thing is today it is not raining. Its ten now. Sun is burning my skin. People are looking at me like a freak show. And I am still waiting for him to come.

I saw a car pulling infront of the park. It wasn't Caleb's car. A boy with brown hair wearing a varsity jacket came. I rolled my eyes. Great. Just whom I expected. Not.

"So is it like your thing or what. To have a sunbath here in this deserted park every Sunday." He asked me. I ignored him.

He came and sit beside me. His hair was dishelved. Like he was running against the wind. His chocolate eyes were piercing through me.

He came closer. I stepped away from him in instinct. He keep looking me and said. "Or are you waiting. Waiting for someone to come who used to come here every Sunday."

"Who the fuck are you? Stop prying in my fucking life. Its none of your business whom I meet or whom I don't. And you know what you are wrong. Everything you said about me is wrong. I am not strong. I am not just a girl whose heart is broken. I don't have a heart to begin with. So stop solving me. I am not a problem to solve. Don't come near me. Don't try to fix me. In the end you will get destroyed. And you will never even get to know what hit you. Because I fucking tried fixing someone. I ripped my heart out and gave it to them. And see what that lead me to. I am fucking sitting here alone crying my eyes out and talking to you. In the process of fixing I got myself shattered in pieces. So don't say anything about me. Because you don't know me. Stay the fucking hell away from me." I yelled.

Wiping the tears in my eyes. I started crying more. He pulled me into his arm. I didn't resist. I didn't have energy to. So I clutched his shirt in my hand cried over and over again.

Just like that hope found me exactly where love had left me;in the arms of sunrise, gathering broken pieces of my heart under the tree we first promised to be forever.

After few minutes, he picked me up in bridal style in his arms. I was tired. I didn't say anything.

We drove in silence. In between somewhere I fell asleep. When I woke up the unfamiliarity of the room scared me. The room was painted all black. The furniture were not much. A study table and a small rack for books. The bed cover is black so is cushion. For a minute I considered that I am in hell. But then I laughed at my silly thought.

"You have woken up?"

I saw Kaden with a mug of coffee in his hands. He gave it to me. I took and thanked him.

"What am I doing here? "I asked.

"You fell asleep in my car. Since I didn't know where you live. I drove you to my house."

"Don't your parents will say anything?"

"They would have, considering both of them are dead." He said.

I widen my eyes." I am so sorry. I didn't knew."

He chuckled. "Relax, I barely remember them. I was two at that time. So a friend of them adopted me. You know I told you about my mom who is a sheriff. She is their friend. She is rarely home."

I nodded. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure". He said.

"How did you figured so much about me when you barely know me?"

He smiled. "You see sunshine, I am an observant. I observe things that aren't obvious to eyes. I read people."

I didn't say anything. "What time is it?"

"Its seven in the evening. You must be hungry. Come on get up. We will eat something on your way to home."

"I slept that long. You should have woke me up. "I said while getting up.

"You look tired. Beside you are kind of cute when you sleep. "

"Were you Edward cullening me?" I asked grinning.

He looked at me. And a smile spread through his face.

"No I didn't."

"You so did."

"Didn't."

"Did."

"Fine, maybe a little. But then your snoring broke my concentration. "He smirked.

"I don't snore." I said defensively

"Do"

"Don't"

"Do"

"Don't."

We kept quite for a moment and bursts out in laughing. Its been a long since I laughed and it felt good.

He pointed towards my laughing face and said. "There"

"What there?" I asked him touching my face to remove what is it.

"The most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Your laugh."

I stopped laughing. "That's cheesy". I said smirking.

"Can't help it. Got a reputation to hold. I am the sexy beast. I have to live up to expectations". He said.

I smirked and we headed to Starbucks. We ate and around 9 he left me home. I waved him goodbye and turned around to see Caleb on my door.

"Where the hell were you? I tried calling so many times. And who was he?"

I rolled my eyes. "I could ask you the same thing."

His gaze softened." I am so sorry. It got completely out of my mind. I just had a late night talk with Juliet and I go-"

"Its okay Caleb you don't have to explain me. I am fine. I just caught up with an old friend." I lied.

He nodded. "So hey we can still go to the carnival tomorrow? "

"Ya, Kaden is taking me there. You go with Jules." I lied again.I smiled.

"Oh, yeah. So we are good. We can talk now too. You know."

"Now is not a good idea. I am tired. And you should get back to her".

"OK, you are right. So see you tomorrow."

"Yeah sure bye."

He stood there for a moment. Maybe he was thinking to hug me. But I can't risk that. So I left him in the door and went inside. For the first time in these weeks I didn't cry to sleep.