📌C H A P T E R TWO📌

Hey guys..!! To the side it is the picture of Meghan Evans played by Jennifer aniston.
Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.
_______________________________

Give your heart to a wanderer who will find your soul and can make it home.

💕Sienna's POV💕

When I enter the school I saw my third best friend standing in the parking lot talking to Les. I missed her so much. I approached her and she pulled me in a bear hug.

She smiled. "What's up cow? Long time no see. I thought some kind of alien abducted you. But then I thought you weigh too much for even a hulk to kidnap you so there is no chance for poor alien. " she smirked.

I laugh at her and threw her another hug. "I missed you meg. You don't have any idea how horrible it was with hulk. I politely even asked  him to bring me Tony Stark but that green monster refused. It was so frustrating". I replied her innocently.

She grinned widely showing me her perfect white teeth. Our conversation was interrupted by Leslie's laughing. " You guys should try drama class ,you know. " She said between her laughter.

Meghan Evans the hottest girl of Ridgewood High. She is the typical cliché cheerleader with a perfect body. Perfect olive tan skin. And a damn good sense of fashion. But she is not like the queen bee of clichés.

She is very down to earth person. She has a hella good sense of humor. And her most favorite target of roasting is me. Not that I mind. I like this feeling of laughing at myself. I never take it seriously. And I know she never meant it too. She is the closest to me in the whole gang of us.

I met her two years ago at John's party. She was new to the town. She came to the party with her sister. We talked randomly. Made fun of others in the party. At that moment I knew we will be best of friends.

She had lots of flings in these past years never a serious boyfriend. She says that she wants to be free of relationship. But deep down I know she is afraid.

Soon Kat and Zach joined us too. We are walking towards the building when a hand came and wrapped around Meg's waist and spurn her around.

The hand of course belongs to her latest fling Ryan Winters the school quarterback. I don't like him. He has this eyes that scares me. I know its a silly reason but still.

He kissed her on the lips. I gagged. And turned away. I don't want my virgin eyes to experience thier heavy good morning make out session. Seriously. Leslie coughed making them realise that we had enough audience.

I enter the corridors. Everyone is looking at us. I am quite used to it anyway. "Where is Jules by the way" I asked Kat worriedly.

She was texting something. She looked up and told me.

"she is by the locker. Xavier had early practice so they came early. I nodded and we headed to the lockers.

Zach gave a small peck on Kat's lip and told her that he will meet in the calculus which is the only class they share together. And we four went to meet our fifth and final member Juliet Martin.

Juliet Martin is my childhood friend . we have been friends since then. During the course of time our friendship even grew stronger. She knows my deepest secrets and sinnest lies.

I love her and I can do anything for her. She is like the sister I never had. Currently she is in love with Xavier Merrick.

He is the basketball captain of our school. Its been one year since they have been together. They are the 'it' couple of our school.

Their story is simple cliché. He was poor in studies. While she excels in academy. The school decided it would be perfect if Juliet tutors Xavier. And bam..!! After few weeks of it they are in love with each other. Simple as that.

We meet her by the lockers. She hugged me and others. She looked happy. She was taking about how Xavier had kissed him last night when the bell rang. We headed to our respective classes.

My first class was physics with Jules. While kat and Leslie had AP chemistry. Second is AP biology which I had with Meg.

I quickly grabbed by books and ran to the class. Teacher was not there so I sighed and went to my usual back seat along with Jules. I hate physics. Who cares about it anyway. If we think practically who cares about gravity or flux.

Mr Roberts came and called for our attendance. I don't even realise the class got over as I was sleeping obviously when Juliet slapped me.

"What is the matter with people today ? Why the hell everyone is slapping me.? Is this what a new trend of waking people or what." I growled.

She smirked. "Come on, si, the class is over. You will get late for biology."

When I enter class I saw Jake Sinclair my buddy, my personal comedian sitting in my seat grining sheepishly. "What's up loser?" He said while giving me tight hug. I pushed him.

"Get out of  my seat Jake." I said in an irritated voice. Must be the after effect of lack of sleep. He must have understood my mood so without any drama he gave me a salute and got up to sit with other jocks.

Meg rolled her eyes. "I don't know why are you even friend with that sorry excuse of human. God I can't even stand him." She said.

The thing is that I don't even know why ,but these two hate each other with thier soul. I tried a lot to resolve everything. But it was in vain. So finally they made a compromise that they will tolerate each other for my sake. I valued both of them and I can't lose them.

Mrs Rose entered. She started teaching us something about pelvic girdle when the door suddenly opened.

Every eye was at the door. I felt like I am in some kind of cheesy novel where this is gonna be the entry of the so call bad boy hero. Blah boring.

So instead of looking at the door I started chewing my gum again and looked outside the window. I always love to sit at the window side.

I was engrossed in my view when I heard Mrs Rose shrill irritating voice.

"Well well well. How fortunate I am to have your presence in my class Mr Whittaker." I ignored it and continued my chewing process when I heard this husky dark soothing dense voice which made me shiver.

"Um..yeah..Sorry Mrs Rose. I was caught up in some work. Next time I will be cautious."

I snapped up my head wondering who could be the owner of this dark voice. When I saw him for the first time. Atleast  that what I thought.

❇❇❇