📌C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N📌

She was as innocent as a tornado swirling to the tunes of thunder. She could never fathom the amount of havoc she cause in my world only with her mere existence.

💕Sienna's POV💕

"Oh great now the lights are gone too." I said in an irritated voice.

The whole day I tried to ignore him but still fate brought me back to him.

He didn't said anything. As usual. He sat on the nearby table and said." The watchman will be here exactly at eight for checking the school building. Until then we have to wait here. There is no way out." He said in a calm voice.

What's wrong with him. Its 4 in the evening. Four hours. I have to locked inside this dark library with the most annoying person in the earth. Are you kidding me.

I started banging the doors. "Our school is in the middle of no where. Do you think anyone will hear you." He said with that stupid smirk in his face. I rolled my eyes. "Don't you have a cellphone. My battery is dead. " I asked him with a hope.

"I forgot it in my car." He replied.

Half an hour later I eventually realised that it was waste to yell help or bang on the door. So I gave up sat on the chair across him. None of us has said anything in these 30 minutes.

But you see I am a weird girl. I can't hold grudge against people. I tend to forget what people had done to me. I am that gullible. And when it comes to monster. Sanity is never the answer. So crushing my nonexistent pride I decided to talk to him. Ask him one question that I was dreading to know.

"Why do you despise me so much?" I asked him looking up to him. He looked at me for a while and then he answered.

"I don't hate you. I never have. Or never will. I am just afraid. Afraid of being solve by you. Nobody has this effect on me like you have. Without even knowing. I am afraid that if I will let you in you will see me, the real me who is far more worst than the image the facade you see. And it will scare you away. And I can't lose you. You are my heaven in this burning hell." He said straight looking in my eyes.

A tear fell from my eyes. He is just as broken as I am. Afraid of the world. Afraid of his demons. That could destroy him. I always thought what is it that is pulling me toward to him. And now I know the answer. He gave me the answer.

We both are damaged. We both are broken. We find solace in our ruins.

Its scared me too. Its scared me that I need him as much as he needed me.

So I did the one thing I knew can make him feel better. Can make him consider to trust me. To make him less vulnerable.

I stood up from my chair. With tears in my eyes I hugged him. I hugged him like there is no tomorrow for us. Because this moment of us being alone in the library without all of our facade won't come back.

After this moment he will no longer be this monster that found peace in my arm and I will no longer be the girl who enters through his complicated facade. He will change and I will too.

So I hugged him like I meant it. He was surprised at first. Then he slowly wrapped his arms on my waist. I smelled his aroma. It was cinnamon with rose. It was familiar. It reminded me of something. It reminded me of home.

He placed his chin on my head. And we just stood there engulfing the silence around us. It was beautiful. He didn't need to say anything. I know that he know That I understand.

After few minutes I let him go. We just looked at each other. Knowing very well that the moment has passed. Its never going to come back. And I was happy that I meant to him as much he does to me.

Between all those trying to solve him and crying because I can't solve him. I realised that I care for him more than I think. This feeling is mystery to me whatever I felt for him. But its true that I do feel for him.

I smiled. He kept his face neutral.

"So, can I be your friend now? " I asked him smiling. I forwarded my hand. He gave me a weird look. Oh god. He will definitely yelled at me. But he surprised me. He shook my small hand in his big warm hand.

His face was devoid of any expression. "OK"he said in a stern voice. I fist bump in the air as if I have climbed Everest and yelled on top of my voice," that's it I am officially Edward Whittaker's first friend in the Ridgewood high."

He chuckled lightly at my childishness and shook his head said something that shocked me.

"Caleb, angel."

I was confused so I asked him "what?"

He said giving me his sexy smirk."you are officially the first friend of Caleb Edward Whittaker not Edward Whittaker. Caleb is my first name."

Oh. My. God.
************************************