📌C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N📌

Now she looks pale and small, but her eyes make me think of wide open skies that I have never actually seen but only dream of. - eye drops

💕Sienna's POV💕

Today was the tryout of Caleb in the school basketball team. I hope he get in. He is getting along with everyone. He is happy. Boys are treating him like brother and well girls in my group also try to have a conversation with him but he usually cut it short.

I am just glad that he is happy.

I was by the locker when someone spun me around. I didn't have it guess who it was. His cinnamon and rose smell was enough to let me know who it is.

He lifted me up leveling me to his height and hugged me. I was really taken aback by this sudden action in the middle of the hall. He smiled and pulled away.

"I got into the team" He said.

"Oh, that's great monster. I am so happy for you." I hugged him once again.

"Aggh.. Get a room. People." Meg said smirking. Kat laughed. Juliet was smiling. I saw something in her eyes.

As soon the emotion came it was gone too. I turned around to look at Caleb. He was staring ahead of me. And sad thing is that I know what was he looking at. He noticed me looking at him. He met my gaze and gave me a warm smile.

I couldn't help but smile back.

"I am gonna go. I got some work to do. Bye" He said and then he was lost among the crowds of the school hall.

It was a free period. So we girls decided to hang in the café.

Leslie didn't came. She is avoiding me the whole week. This weekend I am gonna ask her about what is the deal with her. Why is she being so bitchy. And I will get my answer.

We sat on our usual table.

"So, what is going on between Caleb and you si?" Kat asked.

"Its nothing just platonic friendship. I am his first friend. So he is kind of hung up on me. And for me he is a very good friend of mine. We understand each other. That's it." I said while drinking my coke.

"So, you are saying there is no romantic feeling involved between you two." Juliet asked

I shook my head." No,we are just friend. I am not attracted to him."

Meghan was silent. Its may be because she knew I was lying. But what she didn't knew is why I am lying. I have never hide anything to my friends then why am I lying. Honestly I don't even know the answer to this question.

They nodded.

"How's are thing going with Xavier and you.?" I asked Jules.

"Its okay." That's only what she said. Usually she won't stop talking about him but today in two words she summed it all.

I know . we know something was terribly wrong between them.

"What's wrong Jules? You know you can tell us". I squeezed her hand.

She looked at me. She smiled a little." Its nothing. Lately we have been fighting a lot over petty issues. He is having anger issues. He is stealing money from my purse. Earlier he used to ask me for money but now a days he is stealing. I am getting sick of him." She said.

" What the fuck is wrong with that bastard? You don't have to be with him. Break it up with him. He is not worth of you. For god sake he is stealing". Meghan said. Kat nodded in agreement.

"Wait a minute guys. She just can't break it up. Can she? This guy gas been with her in her ups and down. When he is in his down she shouldn't just left him." I said

I know what I said was pure out of my jealously because I am selfish. I can't give away the only one good thing happened to me to someone. I don't care if that someone is my best friend. Because I know if she will break up then Caleb and Jules will get together.

"Yeah sienna is right. I love  him. I can't just leave him."

"Still Jules watch out. He maybe  dangerous too. Just try to talk to him about this all". I nodded as kat said this .

And so the discussion went to many more topics.

On Friday evening, true to his word Caleb came to pick me up. He was wearing a white shirt and faded blue jeans. He has his hair styled. It was still looking a little messy just the way I like. I smiled.

I was wearing a black knee length plain dress

I was wearing a black knee length plain dress. I had my hair straight. And my black pumps  completed my look.

"Fancy looking angel

"Fancy looking angel." He smirked.

I snorted.

He laughed. He leaned toward me and gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and said "you are looking hot , angel." He said. I blushed .

Only he has this effect on me.

"Shall we go? "He asked me.

I grinned. "Yes we shall."

★★★