📌C H A P T E R T W E N T Y-S I X📌

Because we all need a little help sometimes - someone to help us to hear music in their world, to remind us that it won't be always this way. That someone is out there..and that someone will find you. - one tree hill

Sienna's POV

I didn't went to the carnival. Because I didn't had the courage to see them happy and in love together. I am a coward.

Meghan and kath tried to convinced me to go but I refused firmly.

The week went fast because of the exam. I hardly saw them. I spent my lunch in the library.

This weekend its the basketball finale. Caleb is now the captain of the team. He had done extremely well in the previous matches. They say he is one of the best players Ridgewood high has produced. I am so happy for him. I hadn't attend any of his matches after my birthday but I have heard he is awesome.

Whatever has happened that doesn't mean that I have stop caring for him or I am loving him lesser. So for the sake of what we used to he I decided attending the match.

I was in the middle tutoring a girl in my biology class, when I saw Caleb approaching me.

"Angel, you are coming today right?"

I smiled and said. "Won't miss it for the world."

He grinned." Okay I will see you there. Remember you are my lucky charm. "

I nodded. Then he was gone. I was hoping that he will give His Jersey to me like before. But clearly things have changed.

***

Our team has 25 seconds to score and win the game. This is the moment where everyone is biting their nails. And with the blink of a eye. The ball is in the basket. And it was Caleb who did it. And the whole Audi cheered madly. I jumped off from the seats and cheered too.

Although it was Juliet who was wearing his Jersey. I digested it. We all were sitting on the second raw.

As soon as the ball went in the basket the buzzer rang signalling that we have won the tournament. Every team member hugged Caleb.

But his eyes were on someone else. He was looking at us. In the middle of all the congratulations he ran toward us. I know he remember this. He used to hug me after his win. I know he will never change this. I smiled and waited for him to come and swift me in his strong arm.

But that never happened. Instead he passed me and kissed Juliet. He kissed her. He hold her up and kissed her. The crowd hollered. Oohs and awws can be heard.

And I didn't reacted. I kind of expected this. Of course its their story. I am just an unrequited side character.

My friends were looking at me in a worry expression. I smiled and assured them that I am fine.