Untitled Part 1

I was standing in the crowded room watching all the drunken teenagers dancing on the dance floor. I was looking around when I saw the cutest thing ever, Nash and Sophie slow dancing while Camron and Shawn have girls throwing themselves at them. The song finished and everyone started to boo. That's when Axel stood on the stage and started to give a speech.

"Hey everyone I just want to say that this year has been legendary and I hope next year will be the same." As Axel said that the room went up in cheers and laughter. "We all know who they are because they have won the school talent show for the last 3 years, now I would like to introduce Charlie Rose and the Hellhounds!"

So, I should probably tell you what is going on, well me and my brother create d a band and that's why it's called Charlie Rose and the Hellhound but people don't know we are actuary hellhounds. So back to the present. Me and my brothers walked on to the stage with Nash on the drum's, Shawn and Cameron on guitar and me on vocals.

"Hello class of 2016, how are you doing to night?" I shouted into the micro phone. The crowd erupted with cheering and shouting. "So I will guess you are all drunk. So tonight, we will be singing one of our favourite covers, so if you know the song sing along." The crowd roared once again.

"Ready?" I said turning around and looking at the others, they nodded signalling me to begin.

Nash started to play the drums along with the others on guitar.

"Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa, oh, oh

Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag and dye my clothes

It's a revolution, I suppose

We're painted red to fit right in

Whoa

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus

This is it, the apocalypse

Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died

Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

Enough to make my system blow

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive"

As we finished the song I was looking at the crowd cheering but I noticed that there were two boys standing in the back of the room but only one stood out to me, he had what looked like Love and lust in his eyes as he watched me on the stage.

'Charlie we have to go now! We have a meeting with Lucifer at our house for some reason.' And with that I was pulled off the stage and into Nash's black land rover with tinted windows so no one could see through.

As we stopped in front of a red light a bullet flew at the car. I climbed into the back seat where we kept all the weapons in case of an emergency. I grabbed my bow and arrow and went to get out the car to be pulled back in by Cameron.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Cameron yelled as he pulled the car door close and the car raced down the street.

"Well I was about to kill someone for threatening my family!" I yelled back at him. I could feel the beast inside me become restless. "Any way why the hell did you stop he from killing the son a bi- "I was cut off by Nash.

"Watch your mouth Charlie, the reason why we couldn't let you go kill that hunter was because we have a meeting with the devil and we can't let him wait." Nash said as we pulled up in front of our house, well that's bit of an understatement. It's like a mansion with three floors.

As we walked through the door it was the devil him-self Lucifer. He was standing in front of the fire. He must have heard us come in the room because he turned around so he was facing me and my brothers.

"Hello my fellow hellhounds please sit down." He said motioning us to sit down on the couch in front of him.

"Sorry if I'm disrespecting you Lucifer but may I ask why you are here?" I asked him while not making eye contact.

"My dear children I am here because I have a secret mission for you." He said coming closer to me and my brothers. "There is also something else. Do you know what happens when you turn sixteen?"

After a moment of silence Shawn spoke up "Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a legend that you and the moon goddess made a deal that if she helped you create the first hellhound that he would have a mate." Lucifer looked at Shawn and smiled, who knew the devil has feelings?

"That is correct but the thing is... it might be different for your sister because she is the first female hellhound so I would like you to keep a close eye on her." he said and we all nodded our heads. "So your mission is to protect my son because some of the shadow hunters want to kill him and to eliminate all demon good and bad, you should be with him at all times." He said as he walked out of the room. "Oh yeah, my son and a few of his friends will be joining your school tomorrow." And with that he disappeared.

I looked at my brothers and said "Well I'm going to bed; I will see you tomorrow." And with that I walked up to my room. I walked into my private bathroom and turned on my shower. While letting, the water warm up I started to take my make-up off. I jumped into my shower and started to think about the boy at the party and why he looked at me with lust. I can only remember one thing about him, his dark hazel brown eyes.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body. I walked out of my bathroom and into my wardrobe I picked out a pair of black shorts with a plain white top for bed. After getting ready for bed I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth I walked over to my king-sized memory foam bed and pulled back the silk sheets and got in. I clapped my hands and the lights went off. As soon as my head hit my pillow I was pulled into a dreamless sleep.