Untitled Part 18

Sophie's P.O.V

It's been two months since Charlie had fallen into a coma and Damen has not left her side. He was all ways there when a doctor went into her room and when they had an update on her condition. They say that charlie should have woken up by now butt I can't help but feel like she's in some type of trouble.

I'm currently in walking through the woods with Nash's arm around my waist. I could feel the sparks erupt through my body starting from where his skin touched mine, I knew that I was meant to be with him from the very start but I will just have to wait until the winter formal to find out for sure.

You see the school had planned the winter formal to be on Nash's and his siblings' birthday for some reason but I just hoped that Charlie would awake in time to see her brothers and best friends change into their true form.

"Sophie, is everything okay?" Nash asked standing in front of me and looking in to my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm okay, just thinking about the past two months." I said wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing him closer.

"Well don't think to hard you might hurt yourself." He said moving a piece of hair that had fallen in to my face away. "You know once I haven't actually asked you to the dance yet."

"Hmm." I hummed in response not really paying attention. I was looking in to his eyes that sparkled as the sun rays came into sight.

"So, would you Sophie come to the winter formal with me?" he said kneeling down on one knee and pulling out a corsage. The corsage was red and black, it was simple but at the same time per-fect.

"YES!" I screamed as I jumped onto him making us fall onto the grass.

We started to laugh, Nash flipped us over so he was on top of me. I was staring at him and are heads were starting to get closer and closer. I could feel his breath on my skin. His eyes travelled towards my lip and back to my eyes, he was centimetres away from me. He leaned his head on to mine but stopped when we heard a throat being cleared.

"Oh, my god get a room!" I hear the voice that I have heard in two month. Jumping to my feet I looked around and saw my best friend leaning against a tree trunk.

I ran towards her, instantly wrapping my arms around her. I could feel the tears flowing out of my eyes and down my face. She wrapped her hand around my body and brought me closer. We pulled back and I could see that she was on the edge of crying.

"I missed you Sophie, you don't know how hard it is to be stuck in total darkness." she said looking me over but before I could reply Nash came forward and said one word.

"Charlie."