Untitled Part 17

Damen's P.O.V

"What the hell is happening to her?" I shouted at her brothers as I watch her eyes close but her body was still shaking.

I watched as bones cracked and shifted in to new positions, he hearts beat slowed down and I couldn't stand to look at her in pain. The cracking of bones stopped and when I looked up I was meet with a pure white hellhound kind of wolf. I walked closer but stopped when a pure white wolf stood in front of My mate growling at me.

"If I was you I wouldn't take another step, Jake can be very protective." I heard a girl's voice say from behind me, I was going to turn around but stopped when I heard my mate growl in pain.

"What's happening to her?" I asked taking small steps towards her trying not anger the wolf guard.

"She is the first female hellhound to be born." Nash said walking towards Charlie and taking her hand which made me somewhat growl. "But what confusing me is, that me and my brothers ha-ven't shifted or gone into a coma as well."

"Well it could be the fact that the rules are written differently for you and your sister, seeing as she is the first hell hound." Emily said jumping down from the tree that she was hiding in. "But if I was you I could be taking her into the castle before the hunters hear about this."

"Wait a second, so you are saying that you and your sister are royal hellhounds and have been un-der cover as humans all your life." I said pointing at Nash, Shawn and Cameron as they went to pick their sisters body up.

"Well we haven't been completely under cover but that's another story for later. What matters now is getting Charlie inside." Shawn said as they started to run towards the castle.

We were running through the woods trying to get to the castle as fast as possible. I couldn't hear anything except for my mates slow but steady heartbeat, her intoxicating scent flowing through the wind as they carried her. The sound of leaves crunching underneath our feet as we got closer to the castle died down but was replaced with heavy breathing.

We walked towards the back doors trying to not get noticed. We walked up the spiral brick stair-case towards a massive black oak door, pushing it open we were meet with the spare room for visi-tors. The boys gently placed Charlie's limp body on the soft black silk sheets.

I watched one by one as people began to leave except for Charlie's brothers, they stayed sat on the sofa opposite the bed whispering to each other about god knows what. I watched as Nash suddenly stood up and punched the wall.

"I was meant to protect her!" he shouted while pointing at the emotionless girl in the bed. "I prom-ised father that I wouldn't let this happen!"

"Nash, this is not your fault! Mother should have taken Charlie with her until her sixteenth birthday instead of leaving her on this stupid planet." Shawn said walking towards Charlie's bed and grab-bing her hand and rubbing a finger up and down it.

"So, if charlie if the hellhound that means that she was princess rose at my party." I said looking at rose and stepping forward but stopped when Nash stood in front of me.

"You have done enough, now leave before I punch the living daylight out of you!" Nash said while walking forward which caused me to walk backwards until I was outside of the room.

Nash slammed the door shut in my face. I feel to my knees knowing that there's nothing I can do to help my mate and that it was my fault she was like that. I could see images of her emotionless body flash before my eyes.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I heard her scream from inside the room.

I was banging on the door begging to be let in but no one would answer and that's how I spent the night, repeatedly banging on the door and begging to be in the room with her.