Untitled Part 13

Nash's P.O.V

I walked through the front door with Sophie behind me. the last two months have been really weird we would wake up and find Damon sleeping on Charlie's bed cuddling her pillows but by the morning he would be gone.

I walked towards the kitchen where my brothers and Damen was sitting drinking a beer. I walked over and sat on the kitchen stool pulling Sophie on to my lap.

For the last two months Sophie, has been filling in for Charlies as the vocals in the band but I can tell that she doesn't really like all the attention she is getting; luckily charlie should be back soon.

"So, I was wondering if you guys wold like to play at my birthday party this Friday?" Damen said looking at us waiting for an answer. Well we will be there anyway so why not.

"Sure, we will love too." I said looking for conformation from the others.

"Do you think your sister will be back in time?" he said looking down at his hands. I could see a slight blush forming on his checks. "It's okay if she can't make it I was just thinking it would be a nice."

I could see the desperation to see my little sister but what could I tell him? Oh, I know you can't see my sister yet because she is on a mission to find the vampire princess that was kidnapped and she was the only person that could go because we have got stuck looking after your royal pain in the ass. Nah I can't say that to the poor kid, or could I?

"Well, we haven't been in contact for three weeks so I highly doughty it but I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask." Shawn said getting his phone out and tapping on the picture of him and Charlie. He put it on speaker so we can all hear her and tell her how much me have missed her.

The phone was finally answered but it was not the sweet and delicate voice of Charlie. "Hello, this Miss Rose's phone but she can't- "He was cut off by three girly voices screaming. I could hear foot-steps on the other side getting closer and louder. "Okay, now before you do anything rash just let me say..." I couldn't hear anything else because there was a lot of yelling and screaming.

"Ash! If I was you I will be running for your life not hiding in a tree!" some girl yelled at the person that I now know as the Ash that had Kidnapped Cleo. "Ash, if you come down now I will not punish you with no special time." A girly voice shouted.

"But Cleo you know Charlie will punch me if I come down and plus she will be angry that I used one of her white Fred Perry tops to mop up the spilled red wine." Ash said to Cleo, who was apparently in danger.

I was about to say something when I heard a would scream followed with a bang. "AHHHH! What the hell Charlie?" I heard laughing from around me and saw that all the guys and Sophie were laughing.

"Guys should I tell them that I still on the phone?" I said covering the speaker and looking at the others, they nodded their heads in agreement. "Umm... hello, I'm still on the phone."

"Oh, sorry. Charlie someone's on the phone for you!" Ash yelled to Charlie.

"Hello, this is Charlie Rose who am I speaking to?" her voice travelled through the phone and I looked at Demon and saw he was looking more alive than ever.

"Hey Charlie, It's Nash, Camron, Shawn, Sophie and Damen here we were just ringing to ask you if you will be back home by Friday for Damen's birthday party?" I asked not sure of her answer.

"I would love to say yes but I'm not sure when I will be back." She said to us. I could hear whisper-ing on the other side of the phone. "I have to go by and happy birthday for Friday Damen!" she shouted before ending the call.

I looked at my new best friend and saw disappointment and sadness swirl in his eyes. I could smell his desperation that he was feeling. I could tell he was connected to my little sister by some way but I couldn't pin point it.

"well I have to go see you on Friday." He said getting up and running out the house like literally you could see smoke and marks on the floor.

Well that was weird but I guess we will just have to see what happens on Friday. I looked at So-phie, Cameron and Shawn to see them already looking