Untitled Part 35

Scott's P.O.V
I watch from the shadows as they acted like the perfect family, it was just matter of time until I take Charlie and their son back to my home and keep them forever. I will get what I was promised, no matter who gets in my way. I turned around from the hospital and walked into the dark, mysterious, concealed woods, this is where they had hidden the door to the demon realm and where I will so be labeled as king...

I walked through the realms and was brought back to my home, it wasn't fancy but it wasn't some poor servant's home either. My father had built this home from scratch, such a shame that I will be leaving it to rot and fall to the ground once I take over.

All I have to do I take her and leave the son with the mate stealing bastard, soon he will know what it's like. If I can't have her no one can...
The demons around me avoided me like the plague, I couldn't really blame them. I heard the foot step of the guards that protected the entrance running towards the opening. It was like a crowed of bulls not caring what they ran over just running to the threat. I heard a female scream coming from the distance, the young children around me started to run towards the human realm. 

I looked back towards the forest to see the guards running towards me but it wasn't them that strikes fear into my heart it was what was behind them. I had never saw anything like it before. I surrounded the men taking their oxygen and replacing it with nothing, their eyes went black, their life less bodies lay on the ground. 

"AHHHH-" a young girl scream as she runs into my leg, her eyes were flowing with blood, she looked blind, blood covered her mouth.

"Who's there?"
I picked her up and ran towards the humans. "It's okay, tell me what happened." I whisper as I jump through realms and shut the door.

She started to shaking, coughing up black clotted blood, spiting it on to the floor as heaving. Looking up at me she whispered the one thing that I dreaded. "Hecate has awaken!" She said before collapsing to the floor; blood spilling from her mouth, dull-lifeless eyes staring up at the clear dark sky.

The whispering of demons, floated through the arctic air surrounded me. They were frightened and fear-full knowing that if Hecate has awakened then she's out for blood... my blood. They say when you call upon the goddess of witchcraft the prices can be life, I knew this but I need Charlie but my plan didn't go the way I wanted it.

I could hear the venom of her words being engraved into my mind 'when the new moon returns I will come for you if you have not completed your end of the barging...' She had come early, there was still two nights before the new moon would be here and that's when the moon goddess will visit here children and that's when I will strike.

I could feel her power from here as she hides in the shadows waiting, watching, planning. I can feel her nails dragging down my back as she whispers and manipulates me 'times ticking, I want what I was promised! If you don't get it I will!' Her voice was like a knife, cutting through the air, damaging my hearing.

I fell to the floor, pain shot through my spine; like a knife carving into my skin, I pulled my top of and heard the gasps of the shadows as they saw what had been placed on my back. The whispering voices were like whips be slashed against me; each word creating a new mark. Then I heard it the one word everyone feared worse than Hecate...

θάνατος, meaning death in Greek, every one of the demon world knew that ones you sell your soul to the demon there's no turning back but what if you sold your body to the goddess of witchcraft? Would you be turned to a toad? Or would you become a slave? The answer would be.... you become her puppet mimicking every one of her moves before death takes control and your soul going to the underworld and into the pit of despair.

I could feel her carving open my back to let the darkness in as my body twist and turned, bones breaking and rejoining to make a different shape as I scream a long, loud, piercing cry. No one came to my side as I screamed the watched in horror as the man they once knew turned into a mindless, dull puppet.

I could feel her taking control over my body as my head snapped up and I let out a croak, my head snapped to the side as a squirrel ran past, with a flick of my risk it was dead.

"LISTEN UP YOU COWARDS! I WILL AWAKEN ON THE NEW MOON AND YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME! YOU SHOULD GO WARN YOUR PRESIOUS FAMILYS AND FRIEND BECOUSE I WILL DESTROY EVERYONE!" She makes me shout making herself known, "MY NAME IS HACATE, GODDESS OF WITCHCRAFT AND I WILL DESTRORY ALL OF YOU!"