Untitled Part 21

Damen's P.O.V

I watched as the students walked to class and a long side them was Charlie, I tried to catch up but she was soon out of my site. I walked through the school doors and towards the office, now that I know Charlie is my mate I want to be in her lessons.

I walk through the office door and see the old lady siting behind the desk. I walked towards the woman and noticed her texting away on her phone. I cleared my throat gaining her attention.

The old lady looked up and put her phone down. "What can I do for you Mr..." she asked not know-ing my last name.

"Morningstar, Damen Morningstar." I said looking at her to see that she had heard the name be-fore. "I would like my timetable to be changed to match Charlie Rose's timetable." I put my time table on the desk and pushed it towards her.

"I'm sorry but that can't be done." She said sliding it back but when she looked in to my eyes she saw the pits of hell that I will one day rule over. "But I think I can make an exception."

After five minutes I was on my way to double history, why did my mate have to pick history as a lesson. I was walking down the hallway following the delicious smell that belonged to my mate. I stopped outside the door that belonged to my mate's lesson. Okay you can do this, I mentally said to myself before walking through the door.

I looked around the room and saw my mate with her black headphone on and looking at her phone. I walked towards the teacher and gave him the note about my timetable being switched, he looked it over and nodded to the seat just in front of my mate.

I was about to take my seat when I heard a sweet voice say "Oh, hell no!" I turned around to see Charlie looking at me with her mouth open like she saw a ghost.

"Hey, babe you might want to sit back down before you get sent out." I said taking my seat and turning around to look at her.

I looked at how she would nod her head as she listened to her music, she would look at me now and then but when I caught her she would look away and bit her plump pink lips. As I carried on looking I noticed how her hair fell perfectly down and framed her face.

She pulled out a notebook from her bag and started to draw something but I couldn't get a view of it. I leaned over the desk to get a better look at it but was stopped when a ringing of a bell went off, I put my stuff in my bag and waited for Charlie to finish her stuff.

We walked out of the room and towards a different lesson. We stopped outside of the changing room and she turned towards me with a smirk on her beautiful face, wait where did that come from, I turning in to such a girl.

"I'm guessing you changed your timetable to match mine." She said as she walked towards me un-til I was against the set of lockers. "The bells about to go so get changed, we have dance." She walked into the changing room and I walked into the boys changing room.

Charlie's P.O.V

I walked into the changing room and pulled out a pair of legging with a black crop top that flared out at the bottom, I had a red tartan top wrapped around my waits as well. I sat down on the bench and pulled out my black Nike out and put them on.

I walked out and towards the dance studio and saw everyone sat in a circle including my brother Shawn and Damen. I walked over and sat in Damen's lap not wanting to sit on the uncomeatable wooden floor, Damen immediately put his arms around my waist and pulled me towards his chest.

"Welcome back class, today we are showing off are dances to the class." She said looking at the class that surrounded her. "First we have Shawn and Bella..." she said what order each person was going to dance in.

I watched as the dancers done popping and locking, house, flips and spins each move carried out to the best they could. I watched as the last dance came and sat down and that was when me and Damen went and stood up in front of every one.

"I know you don't know what to do but follow my lead." I said as the music started and I danced my heart out alongside my mate and boyfriend.

The music stooped and everyone looked at us with wide eyes as we stood next to each other, they started to clap and cheer as we sat down on the floor.

Damen leaned in close to my ear and whispered into my ear "Would you go to winter formal with me?" he said as if it was nothing. Wait did he just ask me to prom?

I couldn't speak so instead I kissed his lips and before it could get heated he pulled away. "So, I will take that as a yes." He said before kissing me again.