Untitled Part 11

Charlie's P.O.V

We saw Lucifer standing before us and kneeled bow to show are respect. I looked up to find Jessie looking at Lucifer in the eyes. I pulled him down and gave him a death stare. I was about to shout at him for disrespecting my king but remembered where I was and bit my tongue.

"Welcome to the Underworld, what may I do for you?" Lucifer said coming closer to us. We all stood up in a line and was waiting for someone to say something.

Emily stepped forward and bowed her head. "I'm here to ask for assistance in finding my queen." She said without stuttering and standing tall.

"And how would I be able to assist you?" he questioned Emily while turning around and walking towards the castle. "Are you coming or just going to stand there for eternity?" we all followed him.

We were walking through the corridors when I heard two sets of feet crashing against the wooden floor. I could feel Jake becoming nervous and that could mean only two things, it either his mate or it's a threat to us.

A little girl came running up to Jake screaming and laughing her head off like a crazy woman. She hid behind jakes hind legs and was giggling. I could smell the scent of a demon hybrid. I looked to-wards the smell and found a girl around the age of seventeen running towards us looking panicked I was about to ask her what the matter was when she screamed bloody murder.

"Ava, you better get out here right now!" she yelled walking into one of the rooms. "AVA! If you come out now I will give you some Oreos." She reasoned and had a squeal in response.

She looked at looked over at us and looked like she saw a ghost. She looked over all of us and her eyes landed on Lucifer. She bowed her head and didn't look up at us again.

She had a black varsity jacket on with a plain whit top underneath, ripped blue jeans and black All Star Converse on. She was pretty she had no make-up on and had brown hair that was dip dyed purple. She looked like the shy type.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard growling coming from the side of me. I looked to-wards Jake and saw that his eyes had turned black with lust. Well I guessed someone just found their mate.

"Malia, please take your sister to her room and we will talk later about the job interview." Lucifer said and began to walk again. We all followed except for Jake who stood in the same spot.

As I walked past Malia I whispered into her ear "Take care of him for us, would you?" and carried on walking with the rest of the group.

We entered an office type room and sat around a large table with Lucifer at the head of it. We sat in silence for a while before any of us decided to talk. I looked at Emily and encouraged her to talk.

"I would like you to allow the assassins to assist in resuming the vampire queen." She said looking up and placing her hands on the table.

"And what would I be getting out of this deal then?" Lucifer asked with a sinister smirk, he place his head into his hand and kept eye contact with Emily.

"I... Umm..." she was stuttering and falling straight into his trap. "I will do whatever you want."

He smirked at this and stood up and walked around the table. "I will let Rose go with you for two months but the other stay here and protect the other demons and mythical creatures in the hu-man realm." He stopped talking and looked at Jessie before smirking. "I would also like all of you to attended the demon ball in two-month time to welcome my son as king and hopefully find his ma-te."

"Would that be all Lucifer?" Emily question him but instantly regretted it when he turned around and glared at her. "I'm sorry for disrespecting you Lucifer."

"Go now Before I change my mind and your time is up!" he shouted and we all ran out of the room and down the hall to find Jake and Malia at on a sofa talking.

We had all left the demon realm and me, Emily, Jessie and a reluctant Jake was off searching for Cleo to bring her home, Let's just hope that we have enough time.