Untitled Part 23

Charlie's P.O.V

We were all sat around the table in the crowded lunch room. I was sat on Damen's lap and Sophie was sat on Nash's lap. I looked towards my brother Shawn and saw him staring at one of the hu-mans across the room, she was sat on the nerd table reading a book.

I looked her over and saw she had tartan skater skirt on with a black turtle neck, she wore black thick framed glasses, she had black high knee soaks on with black Converse wedges. Her hair was an ice blue colour and it really suited her. I watched as she got up with her food tray and walked towards the bin but was stopped by Nico, she's the queen bee of the school we at least that's what she thinks.

I saw that Nico had started to say something to the girl and I must say it looked heated, Nico start-ed to laugh and so did her followers that had walked up behind her. I was about to stand up but I heard something shocking...

"Nico, leave Alice alone what has she ever done to you?" one of the jocks said standing by 'Alice's' side putting an arm over her shoulder.

"Well let's see, she called me a fucking whore!" she screamed and the whole lunch room went quiet. "So, what are you going to do about what she called me?" she questioned the jock but only got laughter out of him and Alice. "Why are you laughing?"

"I'm Laughing because what my step-sister just said was the truth and the whole school knows it." The jock said as he stopped laughing and stood up straight.

"Seeing as you aren't going to do anything, I will do it myself!" she yelled as she was about to pounce on to Alice but stopped when a loud growl was heard from all around the lunch room.

I looked around the lunch room but my eyes locked on to red eyes that belonged to my brother Shawn, he started to get up but I mind linked Cameron and Nash to keep him sited and not let him get up.

"Hey! Nico if you want someone to fight, then bring it!" I yelled at Nico as she looked towards my table.

I started to walk towards her with all eyes on me, I stood in front of her as I watched her slowly take steps back but she stopped when she realised that people were watching.

"Listen Nico, you pick on my friend Alice again and I will personally pull out those flake, bleach blond extension one by one." I threatened as I took another step forward and whispered into her ear. "and that goes for all of your fake Barbie doll minions."

I watched as they all walked away leaving me, the jock and Alice. I saw the jock lean in and whisper something before walking away, leaving a nervous Alice alone with me.

"Thank you, Charlie." She said quietly that I had to use my heightened scenes to hear her.

"It's okay and plus my brother has a little crush on you." I said as I started to walk away but noticed she wasn't walking with me. "Are you coming or what?" I watched as she walked next to me and towards are table.

Alice P.O.V

I was walking towards the table with Charlie but all I could focus on was that she said her brother had a crush on me, me. I noticed the only seat left was next to her brother Shawn. He was always my favourite out of her brothers and luckily for me, he likes me too.

I sat down and could feel him staring at me but it wasn't awkward it was kind of nice. I pulled my book out of my bag and started to read it but was interrupted by a voice.

"Vampire Diaries, Good book?" Shawn asked from next to me.

"Um... yeah I guess if you like to read about vampires." I said turning around to find him smiling at me, I looked down feeling a blush creeping up on to my face. "So, do you like to read?" I questioned him starting a conversation.

"Yeah, I prefer to read rather to watch television but my favourite book got to be house of secrets. What's your favourite?" he said looking from my eyes to my lips.

"I couldn't possibly pick, I love all the books I have read." I answered his question looking into his beautiful eyes.

I looked around the table to find people laughing and talking, well everyone except Cameron and Charlie they were arguing over who was going to have the last piece of pizza. I saw Shawn lean over and grab the slice and start to eat it.

"You are so dead!" Cameron said shooting daggers at Shawn, who looked confused.

I leaned in and said. "You ate the last slice of pizza." He looked at me and smiled but that was soon replaced when the lunchroom door was banged open and we heard shouting.

"Ash, come on can we please go home!" someone shouted as a boy walked through the doors fol-lowed by a beautiful girl. "listen, we can go back to the apartment and watch a film instead of going to the last lesson."

"I'm sorry love but I made a promise to your father that I would not let you skip any lessons." He said back to the girl.

They began to walk towards are table and look around. Their eyes landed on me and the girl eyes grew wide. "Hello, my names Cleo and this is my boyfriend Ash." She said putting her hand out for me to shake.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alice." We all started to talk before the bell rang for last lesson but at least I had it with Shawn.