Untitled Part 28

Alice's P.O.V

I watched as the shocked expression made its way on to Damen's face. I had just said that they had Charlie and they had the upper hand. I could feel the spirit world becoming restless.

I could her the whispers of the spirit nearby, they were becoming worried about the up-coming war and about what the prophecy will hold. I could her the screams of the ones that had just died.

"What do you mean?" Damen asked looking like he already knew the answer but wanted me to say it out loud.

"Charlie is the key to winning or losing the war between supernatural and the humans. They have always said that the Female hell hound would be the one to lead the light side into victory but know that she has gone back to her father..." I said not knowing how to finish my sentence.

"What is going to happen, god dame it!" he shouted coming forwards and pinning me to the wall.

"Death, war and life." I said simply and pushed him away before walking out of the room and into Shawn's embrace.

"What is that meant to mean?" he said walking out of the room and into the crowded waiting room.

"I can't say exactly but someone will die, there will be a war and finally new life." I said looking at him. I walked over and put my hand on his shoulder but began to get a vision.

I was in a white room, there was a girl in a rocking chair with a baby. She looking into the child's eyes and smiled, someone ran into the room and immediate the smile was replaced with worry as she gave the child to this person. He turned around and I looked at his face... Jake.

"He's coming, isn't he?" she asked Jake in a frightened voice.

"yes he is." He said holding the child close to his chest.

"Please go and hide before he gets here and tries to kill him." She said looking up and that's when I saw...

"Charlie, where is that son of yours!" a voice shouted from behind me and soon Jake disappeared and the vision started to go blurry, soon disappearing.

I blinked and I was back in the waiting room with every one looking at me suspicious. I looked at Damen and started to back away afraid to tell him what I saw in the future.

"what did you see?" Shawn asked pulling in to his chest and putting his head in my neck.

"I saw Charlie with a son..." I said as I started to feel my eyes start to water. I looked up at Damen to see him looking confused. "She was in a white room holding a baby boy but then I saw Jake run in and grab the child before someone came into the room."

"What did the room look like?" Nash asked as he came closer to me looking deadly seri-ous.

I explained what the room had looked like and what I had heard. It was as if they had saw that room before or at least heard of it. I had stopped talking when I heard someone storm out of the room, looking around the room I saw everyone except for Cameron was gone.

"We know what room your talking about, its where they take the women after they are married." Nash said as he began to walk back and forward. "If they have put her in that room it means they don't want anyone to see her."

"So, what do you think is going to happen to her in the future?" Damen asked sitting on the floor with his knees tucked in to his stomach.

"I can't tell you exactly but I do know that that son hers is not that man's son." I said hugging Shawn closer to me, feeling his heat flow through me.

Eventually everyone had gone into different rooms and disappears. I was lead down in the bed with Shawn and I could only think about one thing, we are running out of time