Untitled Part 19

Damen's P.O.V

I was walking thought the empty hallway towards the room that had Charlie's body in but when I got to the door I notice it already open. I walked through the door and looked around the room but my eyes fell upon the bed that once held Charlie's body was now empty. I ran toward the window that over looked the woods that surrounded the Demon castle, I pulled open the curtains and just as they opened I saw a body entering the woods.

I ran out of the room and down the brick staircase while doing this I called for some of the best warriors and trackers. I came to a stop when I saw a confused looking Shawn standing by the door with his mouth hanging open. He looked like he had just saw a ghost but something must have clicked because he ran out the door screaming.

I walked out of the door and looked at the warriors that I had called for help in finding Charlie. They were whispering but once they noticed me they all became deadly quite.

"Charlie has went missing!" I shouted out to the group of men "I want you to find her and bring her back to me, NOW!" the men started to run in all directions as I ran towards the woods.

I entered the woods and carried on running. I was running past a bunch of trees when I heard the shocked voice of Nash. I walked towards the sound and saw Sophie hugging someone while Nash was there shocked.

"Nash, I've missed you." The person said before running over and jumping on to him. He wrapped his arms around the person and pulled them closer.

"How are you here?" asked the person pulling away and putting his hands on their check.

"Let's just say I made a deal with the devil1" she whispered into his ear.

Nash was about to ask something but was cut off when the person jumped out of his hold and started to run in my direction but before I could see who it was their lips were on mine. It was as if in that very second my life seemed like it was missing something. I opened my eyes and was meet with ocean blue eyes.

"Charlie, is that really you?" I questioned in disbelief, knowing that if I blinked that she would be gone.

"Damen, it's really me and don't worry I'm not going anywhere!" she said wrapping her arm around my neck.

I couldn't believe that Charlie was here in my arms finally. I could hear her steady heat beat, her breathing in and out and her breath hitting my cold skin.

Looking at her I noticed that her once brown hair was now a dark blue going into bright pink. It was a beautiful colour and made her eyes stand out, I sound like such a girl but it was the truth. Her hair flowed down her back in loose curls some were brought to the front.

"Charlie, what's happened to your hair?" I asked I a soft voice wrapping her hair around my fingers. She gave me a confused look. "Your hair is a different colour, it's a dark blue going into a bright pink." I explained to her.

"Oh, that's just one of the side effects of changing into my hellhound." She said stepping back and looking down at the healthy green grass.

"So, I guess you want to go back to the-" Charlie never got to finish her sentence because Hunter, Shawn and Camron came running and jumping on top of her, causing her to fall to the floor.

"What the hell did you think you were ding leaving me here with them." Hunter said standing up and offering his hand to Charlie. This had caused Charlie to laugh along with every one else except for me.

"Well I didn't plan on meeting my mate." She said standing up and walking over to e and standing in front of me.

"You are so lucky father couldn't make it!" Nash, Cameron and Shawn said at the same time mak-ing us all laugh. "Can you stop that!" the said at the same time again.

I looked up at the sky and noticed that day had turned to night, the sun had been replaced with the moon. I looked in front of me and saw Charlie looking up at me with what looked like love in her eyes.

"Well its getting late shall we head home and plus we have school tomorrow." I said grabbing hold off Charlie's hand and walking towards the castle.

We had reached the castle and all headed to are rooms but I walked Charlie to my room where she would be staying. We walked towards the bed and just flopped down, not bothering to get change and let sleep assume me.