Untitled Part 27

Charlie's P.O.V

When we had reached the hellhound castle back in the underworld I was pushed into a room that did not belong to me, it was pure white and had no windows or anything I could use to help me escape. I walked towards the white king-size bed and that's when I remembered hearing stories about this room when I was little.

What happened in this room was terrifying and disgusting, it only happened on the night of a couples wedding? Girls would be sent to this room to unwillingly lose their v-card. I remember once that a girl that use to look after me and my brothers was took to this room and was never seen again.

I was brought out of my thought when I heard the door open and Scott walk in with a very annoyed look on his face. He walked over to me and pined me to the bed by my neck.

I screamed for help but no one came. I looked around for something I could use to get him off me but there was nothing at all. I looked back at him to see him looking down at m with a sinister look which mad me shiver in fright.

"Oh, dear Charlie." He said pushing some of my hair out of my face but tightening his grip on my neck so I could hardly breath. "I wasn't very happy about that stunt you pull earlier so I'm going to give you a little punishment."

He started to undo his belt, standing up and walking a little bit farther away from me until he was at a far distance. I blocked Damen out not wanting him to feel the pain I was going throw. He raised his hand with the belt in and brought it back down on to my skin.

I could feel it start to burn not wanting to see the damage done I focused on the gin plas-ter on his face, he was about to bring the belt back down onto my skin when we heard a growl come from the court outside.

He stood still for a minute before caring on whipping me with his belt, I let out a deafen-ing scream as the pain became unbearable. What made it worse was that I couldn't let my hell hound abilities show and heal me in front on him. He brought the belt back down but I never contacted my skin that's when I saw a blur of white jump in front of me.

I looked to the side to see Jake in his white wolf form, he was laying in front of the bed with a red mark on his side. He stood up and shake out his fur before walking over and standing in front of me protecting me like a true protector should.

"Stupid mutt get out of the way!" Scott shouted at Jake making him growl and showing his deathly sharp teeth. "Fine but this is not over on Friday we will be married and you will me mine!" he stormed out of the room slamming and locking the door with him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I questioned carefully standing up and walking to him.

'I came to make sure that wouldn't hurt you and try to get you out of here.' He said standing up and walking around the room probably trying to find a way out of here. 'do you know if there are any passageways that lead to this room?'

I shook my head not knowing if there were any passageways, I laid back down on the bed just staring at the ceiling. I noticed there was a painting of the moon and the sun had created an eclipse.

"Jake what am I going to do?" I asked mostly to myself.

'I don't know really but I know that Damen will find a way out to get you out of this.' He replied laying on the floor next to the bed.

"I just want to be in Damen's arms and I bet that Malia feels the exact way as I do." I said thinking about the way I fitted against Damen like to pieces of a puzzle.

'You should probably get some sleep so your wound will heal.' He said before the rom went silent.

I hummed in response and closed my eyes letting the darkness take over and swallow me whole. I dreamed that I was in the arms of my love one while being surrounded by my friend, laughing.