Untitled Part 3

Damon's P.O.V

"I'm so late!" I shout as I drive my black Harley Davidson to school. I had woken up to my space grey I-Phone. I had a text through from one of my guards in training saying that the girl from the party had just pulled up.

I came up to the school and saw a boy with a leather jacket and black Dr. Martens sat on the wall smoking. He looked like the typical bad-boy. He looked up at me and smirked. He pushed his-self off the wall and started to make his way over to me.

"Nice bike man." He said as he came to a stop in front of me. "Harley Davidson, right?" he questioned.

"yeah, I'm Damon." I said and put my hand out in-front of him. He looked at me and smiled while shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Damon, my name is Jessie Parker and as you can tell I'm the school bad-boy." He said and started to walk towards the school doors. "Well are you just going to stand there or are you coming as well?"

I got of my bike and jogged up to him. I think I might like it here after all. We were walking towards a set of doors and I could hear a sweet voice.

"Just a small-town girl

Living' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train going' anywhere

Just a city boy

Born and raised in south Detroit

He took the midnight train going' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room

A smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile, they can share the night

It goes on and on, and on, and on

Just a small-town girl

Living' in a lonely world

She took the midnight train going' anywhere

Just a city boy

Born and raised in south Detroit

He took the midnight train going' anywhere

A singer in a smoky room

A smell of wine and cheap perfume

For a smile, they can share the night

It goes on and on, and on, and on" The voice sounded like angle but I couldn't re-member where I heard it before.

"Hey, Jessie who's that singing?" I asked as we got closer to the doors.

"That my friend is Charlie Rose the bad-ass of the school and my ex- but that will soon change." He said as if he was determined to make her his.

I couldn't help but the feeling of jealousy rises in the pit of my stomach when he said this but why was I feeling this?

The sweet voice stopped as we walked in through the doors. I looked around and saw the heads of my mate that joined me shaking in disapproval. I looked up to-wards the stage and found a girl that was so beautiful that she made my heart skip a beat.

"Jessie..." she whispered before pulling out a gun and shooting it at his head but missing by a few inches.

"Miss Rose put the gun away Now!" the head master shouted.

The girl mow known as Charlie put her gun a way reliantly. She had a face full of anger and vengeance. She took a step forward and another followed by another till she was face to face with Jessie.

"You wait till your alone and I will kill you Jessie even if it means going ageist the gang rules!" and with that she walked out followed by three boys and what looked like Hunter.

"Oh man you really messed up." I said to Jessie but as I said that he shouted out a dew names.

"JAMES, TRAVIS and MASON!" he said and moments later they surrounded him. "Find her and take her to the hang out now!" He whispered so quietly I had to use my enhanced hearing.

They all left and soon it was just me and the boys left in the room. They had a look of confusion on their faces. I turned to Leo and could see he was worried about the girl.

"Prince Damon, I could feel power radiating off the girl but she smells like a hu-man." This was true she smelt like a human but I could tell she was going to be powerful just by the way she stands tall and the way she talks.

"I want three of you to go look for the girl and report on what you have found out." I said walking out of the room with Leo behind me. I couldn't get the girl out of my mind. I loved the way her brown hair falls down her back and how her blue eyes are like crystals. She was like the girl of my dream but she couldn't be because she was human and no demon has ever had a human as a mate.

As we were walking through the hall ways I heard the angelic voice of the Charlie. She sounded out of breath. I heard a bang come from her direction. I looked over to Leo and I didn't even have to say anything before we were running down the hall way.

I stopped when I saw what was in front of me but I wasn't shocked I was proud for some reason.

Charlie's P.O.V

I walked out of the room with my brothers and Hunter behind me. I can't believe he was back after everything he has done. I was so out of it that I didn't relies that I had wandered off from the boys. I looked behind and saw that some of Jessie's gang members where following me but keeping their distance.

I pulled my gun out of my waist band and made a left into the deserted part of the school. I knew this school like the back of my hand. I knew that the boys had started to speed their pace up and I also knew that this was going to be a bit of fun.

I turned around to face them "Let's get this over with shall we."

They ran at me throwing punches here and there. They were no match to me I grabbed Travis' arm and twisted it till I heard a satisfying crack. He screamed out in pain and fell to the floor holding his arm.

"Who's next to get there buts beaten?" I shouted the two left.

James ran at me and kicked my gut. I fell back and landed on one of the beaten lockers. He grabbed my arms and held them above my head. He had a sickening smirk play on his lips. He leaned in so his lips were next to my ear and took a deep breath.

"You know that Jessie will not stop till you are his." He leaned in closer if that was even possible. "And plus you are his beloved betrothed." He took a step back and slapped me across the face.

I took a deep breath and jumped up and done an around house kick. I heard a loud bang and looked down to see that James was on the floor unconscious. I looked up to find mason trying to make a run for it. I pulled my gun out a shot him in the back of the head. He collapsed to the floor making a booming bang flow through the hallway.

"JESSIE YOU CAN TRY AS HARD AS YOU WANT BUT YOU WILL NEVER GET ME!" I shouted knowing that he was lurking in the shadows.

I carried on walking down the hallway to come face to face with the two new boys but one of them stood out the most.

He had brown eyes that resembled the color chocolate. It was like I was hypnotized just by looking at them. I didn't realize that Travis was getting up until I heard a gun go off. I turned around to find Shawn, Camron, Nash and Hunter walking towards me. I looked at Nash and saw him holding the gang gun.

"Charlie go home now! And take Hunter with you." I nodded and was about to walk off when a voice stopped me.

"Wait I can do it!" I turned around to say something but was interrupted.

"Pry- Damon remember what your father said." The boy next to him said. The boy I now know as Damon just nodded and walked off. I was shocked but just put it at the back of my mind and walk towards my BMW like a robot with no emotion.