Untitled Part 34

Damen's P.O.V

3 months later

I walked down the stars to see Charlie with a giant smile on her face, her eyes shined like a thousand stars, I knew that I wouldn't be able to live without her. I heard the small laugh escape her red pumped lips as she watched her brothers play fight.

I sat next to my mate and watched the three goons play fight, it soon came to an end when we heard the door bang open and someone fall face first onto the wooden floor. I stood up and slowly walked over to the person, they only said four words that made my body shake and face go pale.

"Charlie is in danger..." Before they passed out.

Jessie's P.O.V

I've been running from them for months, I don't know where I am but I know that I'm heading in the right way I can feel it. I'm running though the territory that I was made to memorize when I was younger, I know that I have finally made it to Damen's territory.

I can hear wolfs chasing me, I'm so close just a little further... I'm tackled to the ground the wolf bits into my leg I can feel the ground, I feel the warm liquid flowing out of the wound I know that I won't be able to find Charlie in time. I've failed at the only thing I so desperately want to complete but something bright knocks the wolf of me.

Looking up I see the girl from earlier and she looks exactly like Charlie just with Damen's hair. She stands in front of me with a bow and arrow. She looks at the wolf and her eyes go completely black when she notices my blood around its mouth.

"You are so dead!" She yells before shouting the arrow at its heart. It falls to the ground and its breathing slowly dies down, its dead. She turns around and smiles a sad smile. She put her bow down and helps me up.

"Who are you?" I barley whisper to the beautiful girl in front of me.

"All I can tell you is my name is Bella." I looked at her questioning her answer but I could hardly keep my eyes open. "No! Jessie keep your eyes open you're the only one that can save me and my brother please!" I heard her scream before I began to stand and run but not before saying.

"This is for you..."

I got to the door and fell opening the door, falling onto the ground not before saying "Charlie is in danger..."

Damen's P.O.V

"Everyone stand back and someone get me a doctor." I screamed as I walked towards jessie and checked his breathing, it was weak but still there.

The doctor came and took him to the infirmary to check him out, I looked at Charlie and saw worry in her eyes. I could tell that she was overthinking this way too much. I was about to walk over to her when I heard a piercing scream and Charlie was on the floor holding her stomach.

Charlie was surrounded by water which meant only one thing, "Charlie's gone into labor!"

All hell broke free and rushed Charlie down into the private demon doctor room for the birth of our child, I would be lying if I said that o was completely calm because I wasn't.

After two hour of hearing Charlie screaming in pain I heard the cry of my son but something was wrong they doctor kept telling Charlie to push that can mean what I think it is.

"Congratulations my king, you have a baby girl and boy..." With that I passed out and was surrounded by darkness.