Untitled Part 33

Charlie's P.O.V 

I looked down at my stomach and saw that there was a large bump, I was only five weeks and it looked like I was five months. I put of a black Teen Wolf jumper, legging and a pair of black Nike Air Maxes. I looked into the mirror and saw that I had bags under my eyes and my hair was wavy. 

"Charlie, you do realize that you don't have to go to school?" Damen said walking up behind me and putting his hands on my stomach.  

"We both know that I will not drop out of school, plus there is only two weeks left." I said turning around, picking my side bag up and walking out of the house and towards Damen's car.  

We drove in silence listening to the music that was playing on one of the random music stations. I looked at my mate and saw a nervous look on his face, pulling his hand into mine I rubbed soothing circles on it. He gave me a small smile as we pulled into the school car park. 

"I have changed my timetable so I have the same as you because I want to make sure that you are okay." He said getting out of the car and walking around to open my door. 

As I stepped out of the car heads snapped to me, then to my belly. Students started to whisper about what had happened to me, guess that my secret is out. I was proven right when Violate came running up to yelling. 

"How is my precious doing?" She said looking at my stomach and then giving me a small hug. 

"You only saw me yesterday." I said linking our arms and walking into school and towards my locker, where all my books were left. "And yes he is doing supper well." I whispered to her. 

We reached my locker and was talking when I heard someone scream bloody murder, slowly turning around I saw Sasha walking in my direction with her group behind her. She had a look of pure disgust on her face as if she just walked in on someone making out. 

She looked at my small bump and smirked before shouting, "Hey everyone listen up!" Once she had everyone's attention and eyes on her she continued. "IT looks like are little Charlie has went and got herself up the duff, I bet she doesn't even know who the dad-" she didn't get to finish because of someone's voice. 

"Oh we all know who the dad is." Damon said coming forward and wrapping his arms around me. "I'm the father." He stated simply.  

There was gasps her from all around me, I felt like I was drowning, suffocating. I could feel their beady eyes piercing my soul, trying to see if it was true.  I felt like a wild  animal being captured and put in a cage for the whole world to point, stare, laugh and judge. 

"That has to be a lie?" Sasha screamed as she took a threatening step towards me as if she was the huntress and I was her pray. "You were meant to be mine, she's just saying it yours so she doesn't have to raise it by herself."  

I could feel my anger rise by each word she was saying about me and my unborn child, I couldn't control it anymore, I was like a young volcano exploding , destroying everything in its way. 

"SASHA! I swear to god if you don't shot that disease infected mouth of yours then I will shut it for you." I shouted before turning around grabbing MY mates hand and walking to my first lesson. 

Lunch room 

As  walked through the cafeteria doors I saw everyone sat at the bland blue round table in the center of the room, as I walked through the crowded, noisy lunch room I could hear the sound of my name being said from all around the room.  

I was about to sit down when the room went silent and  all heads turned to the door I had just walked through, whispers broke the silence in the room, I didn't want to turn around afraid that I would see something that would break me. 

Turning around I was face to face with a arrogant, smug, overly confident Scott looking straight at me, he was about to walked over when Damen came and stood in front of me stopping him from seeing me. 

"Well, we meet again my betrothed and I see that you are expecting." He said walking over and pushing past Damen. "Let me tell you a secret, no matter what you do, you will me mine." He whispered in my  ear before walking away and leaving me standing in the middle of the room. 

"Charlie, are you okay?" Damen said coming towards me and helping me sit down. 

"Take me home." I whispered and before I knew it I was in his car driving home. 

Jessie's  P.O.V 

I awoke once again in the pitch black, silent, damp room, I've been here for a month and no one ha came for me. I could feel the stick red goo run down my face and drop on to the cold concrete floor. I looked up and the iron door and screamed.  

I had found out what my father as planning and was on my way to tell Charlie when some of Scotts men ambushed me and locked me up. They would come in everyday and give me a beating and I would pass out straight after. 

I heard the door open and saw a young girl walk into the room hold a tray, she kneeled down in front of me and that's when I saw bright, vibrant, mysterious purple eyes staring back at me. She placed a bottle of water on the floor with some bread, she stood up  and walked over to the door before closing it. 

"Jessie, please get up. You need to get out of here and save my mum." And as she said this she started to fade but not before whispering "Wait for me, I will soon be in your arms."