Part 1

-Phil-

"Dan, we are gonna be late and not gonna be safe after we leave" Why is he always so late, I looked at my phone it was 7 pm not a very safe time to be walking around London
"Then go so long, I'll catch up, I promise" I heard Dan shout for the bathroom.
"Fine, but hurry up" I shouted back making my down the stairs and out the door to wait for the late bugger, I was waiting outside the building when something grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.
"Give me you wallet mate or, I'll stab you" He said flipping the switchblade he had pointing it at me,
"Please just take my stuff, don't hurt, please" I begged for my life then I heard Dan's voice shouting my name, the guy had stabbed me in the stomach with the switchblade and had ran off, I felt a sharp pain and fell over, I wanted to call someone, but that guy took my phone.
"Dan, hurry, please hurry!!" I started to feel light-headed and was making my way to Dan's comforting vioice, but everything went black and I can't see Dan.

-Dan-

"Dan, hurry, please hurry!!" I heard Phil's voice releived that he hadn't left me, but when I got to the corner, I saw a sight I knew I'd never unsee no matter what I did,my best friend in a huge pool of his own blood, a knife in his stomach and for a moment I saw his hand move and for a second I had hope, hope that my best friend wasn't dead, but my hope soon feel to despair as I watch Phil's blood running down the pavement, I quickly called an ambluance, they took him away, but the only thought in my head was that this was my fault, it was my fault I had lead my own best friend to his death, all i could think was the way Phil was so kind and loving, remebering the times we had, sadly we had. I went inside with a detective to answer a few questions.
"Do you know what happened?"
"N-no I d-don't, I w-wasn't there" I answered still thinking of Phil is he ok.
"Ok did you hear anything"
"N-no" I just kept thinking of how I let my best friend into the dangerous streets like that, no he is-no Dan he isn't!
"That's all thank you sir" He left, leaving me alone with Phil and I's bright living room, I just went to Phil's room and slept on his bed there was no point of being alive if Phil was- I didn't even wanna think about it anymore, but I had no chance, I had to worry, I had to be scared or I'd probably not feel anything which didn't feel right, what shall I do...
________________________________________________________________
Well I got this lovely idea from the one and only Dan Howell from his fanfic The Urge link here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0g6ny2FJ0mY