Part 39

-Phil-

We were quite settled into our new home. I was on the couch, alone at home. Chris and Dan were having breakfast at that cafe this morning and I was alone, which was fine till I heard a knock at the door.

I answered and in the doorway was exactly who I expected.
"Hey Phil baby, how are you. I'm so sorry that I freaked out" He smiled and kissed my cheek, he had his hands behind his back and he pulled out a bouquet of flowers and a box of my favorite chocolates.
"Thanks, but Dan will be home soon, no funny business" I said, I knew what he wanted to do, he brought me chocolate and flowers, he wants sex.
"Come on, you know he doesn't need to know" He said pushing me towards the wall, boxing me in with his arms.
"Please it's a new apartment. Not now" I painted out a bit. He planted a soft kiss on my lips, playing smaller ones along my neck.
"I'm begging you, please stop, not here, not now" I pleased for mercy, but received none.
"Be good to me Phil, maybe it won't hurt in the morning" He whispered in my ear receiving a moarn for my lips.
"You know how much you love it under me and I love seeing you pushed to your limits" He whispered again, gripping my earlobe between his teeth.

I moarned for the second time, letting him enter my mouth with his tongue.
"So are you gonna stop being reluctant?"
"Y-Yes, I'll s-stop, just fuck me" I moarned again playing a bit more.
"Hey Phil, I'm ho-" Dan walked in, stopping as he saw Jake's mouth all over me.
"Don't look at me!" I shouted running to my new bedroom, closing and locking it behind me.

-Dan-

I walked to see a sight I didn't want to see. Jake and Phil were going to- I didn't even want to finish that thought.
"Get out" I said pointing towards the door. Jake smirked.
"Why should I? My boyfriend also lives here, not just you" He snapped back. Emphasis on the boyfriend.
"Please just get out" I said again, I could feel the tears begging to stream down my cheeks.
"You like him, don't you?" He smiled again before walking right in front of me.
"You do. How cute, it's your typical story, best friend has felling for his best friend, but this one won't be like the movies, he doesn't get the best friend. I do" He laughed before leaving. I cried out loudly, collapsing to my knees.
"Why?! All I wanted was a happy ever after"
I sat against the wall and cried more...

Hello Babies. I enjoyed that lol. I hope you did lol. This is where Chris and Dan's plan will commence. I hope you're ready for some action. Cause I am.

'Jake or his dogs? You choose'

I'm going with his doggos

Byyyyye