Part 36

-Phil-

I walked hand in hand with Dan, back to the Restaurant.
"Thank you, thank you for being my best friend" Dan said, looking my way. I looked away and thought I wanna be more than friends.
"Haha no problem"
"No really, I wanted to kill myself when I woke up in that hospital bed. I wanted to end it all and go to you" He said nervously. He let go of my hand and wrung his hands together.
"It's okay. Everything is back to normal" I said trying to comfort him.
"As normal as it can be" He looked at the ground as we arrived at the restaurant.

-Dan-

"Oh Dan, are you okay? Did you fall? We got rid of that asshole, you know I always hated him, ever since Phil started dating him" Chris said the last part very quietly on my ear.
"D-Dating him?"
"Yeah, he's angry that Phil didn't invite him and well I was to calm him down"
"Okay, I-I need to use the restroom, I'll b-be back" I said quickly walking to the bathroom.

I looked at my reflection again. I can't believe this. Everything is getting worse.

When did they even start dating. I don't remember Jake at all. I remember everything before the accident, but why not Jake. He seems like a blurry face in my mind.

This hurts so much. They're dating. Why didn't Phil tell me. I'm his best friend, right?! Well wrong I guess.

I looked at my reflection for the third time fixing my hair and splashing my face. I put a smile on my face and walked out.
"We were wondering where you had gone to" Phil smiled and topped the seat next to him. I hesitated before sitting next to him.
"So where are we staying?" I asked since our stuff is being moved.
"Well Chris and PJ's place for the night while they finish up" He replied smiling brightly. I smiled fakely back.
"Well, here's to the newly engaged" I said raising my champagne to Chris and PJ.
"Cheers!" We all shouted clinging glasses.
The rest of the night was a blur of alcohol, dancing and eating.

-Morning-

"Ow-ow-ow, my head" I said while getting up off the floor. My tax was gone and I was in boxers. I hope I didn't sleep with anyone. I looked around and smelt breakfast. Yum. I got up and walked to the smell.
"Morning Dan" Chris said, flipping a pancake.
"Where are PJ and Phil?"
"They went out to get groceries"
"Okay, can I ask you something?"
"Sure" He said flipping yet another one.
"How long have Phil and Jake been dating?"
"Well, I'm surprised you don't remember. They started dating just before the accident"
"I can't remember" I said, my voice cracking a bit. I was gonna cry again for sure. I was also trying keep it in.
"Dan, what's the matter, you were happy for them, but how it looks like you wanna cry?"
"I do, I really want to cry" I said desperately. The tears brimming in my eyes as they started to flow"
"It's okay, why do you wanna cry! You love Phil, don't you?" I nodded in response as Chris took the pan off and came to me to comfort me.
"It's okay, I about I help you win him over, I see the way he looks at you" He said.
"Yeah, that sounds g-good" I replied shaking a bit.
"OK then, Mission Phan is a go" He smiled and dishes some pancakes for me...

Hello Babies you hate me, don't you? I love you too. Biggest Bomb Shell ever. Enjoy and see ya in my next chapter.
'If you could choose between no chocolate, but you're rich or you have chocolate, but you're a hobo'

I'd be a hobo

Byyyyye