Part 45

-Phil-

I watched Dan pace up and down thinking. He was trying to figure out what to say to the fans. I wasn't too worried though, Dan was back and I'm sure the tables will turn.
"Dan stop worrying so much. There's not much we can do and you know that" I said as I stood up to get a snack.
"No! I'm sure if I can be heart felt to the fans and tell them how wrong it is that they'll listen"

I haven't made many videos since Dan was in a coma. The last one I made was a video saying I'm gay. Since I got together with Jake everything went downhill and I haven't been able to show my face on the internet again.
"I'm sure it'll be fine if you just talk" I smiled.
"It's just I want you to be happy, which you don't seem at the moment and I love seeing you happy" He smiled back giving me a quick hug before I went to the kitchen.
"Would you like anything?!" I shouted from the kitchen. I sat on the counter waiting for a reply.
"Do we have any ice tea?"
I hesitated, such a random request.
"I have no idea, I'll check!" I responded and check the fridge. We did.
"I'm coming back now!" I was about to come back when I heard Dan shouted something.
"I've got it! This what the plan needed!"

-Dan-

I found what the plan needed. A grand gesture. Something to show Phil how much I love him. What that gesture is I'm not sure.
"I'll be back, I need to call Chris" I said as I exited the room, but I heard the a knock on the door.
"I'll get it" I said as I ran to the door.
"Dan! I don't know what to do? You're the only one who can help me, please help me Dan" Chris cried out at me. He was completely soaked since it had start d raining just after we came home.
"Wait what happened. Why are you crying?" I said quickly getting him inside.
"Phil! Get a towel! Now!" I shouted from the other side of the house.
"Why, what for"
"Chris! Now go fetch a towel" I said and took Chris to the living. Phil ran in with the towel and I wrapped him with it.
"Tell me what happened?"
"PJ left, I think he's Felix. He thinks I'm cheating. This makes no sense"
"He told me that he thought that" Phil said suddenly quietly looking down.
"This is my fault. I should've told you. Chris I'm sorry, I should have told you" He started freaking out a bit.
"Calm down. This isn't your fault" I went to him and put my hand on his back, but he shook me off and looked at Chris again.
"I'm so sorry"
"Phil this isn't your fault" Chris said, I nodded in agreement.
"I should've said something" He looked around, he took a look at me and left the living room.
"Where are you going?" I chased after him as he made his way to the door.
"No Dan, leave me alone. I'm going to Jake's place. The number is on the fridge" He said leaving. I didn't know if I should run after him or go to Chris. My best bet is Phil. I can't have him with Jake.
"Phil get your ass back here" I shouted after him. He didn't listen and I grabbed his arm as we were both in the rain.
"Jake is my boyfriend. I think I should go and apologize for ignoring him"
"No you shouldn't apologize. He should, he was in the wrong, not you" I cried out at him. Trying to get my voice louder than the rain.
"It's my fault Dan! Everything is!" He shouted back at me trying be heard.
"No, it's so not! I should've just died in that stupid hospital. Then all this would still be safe!" I cried falling to my knees, looking up at Phil who had moved toward me, standing in front of me.
"It was never your fault" He reached out picking me off the ground. Looking at me intently, moving forward slowly.
"I think it's time I leave Jake" He said breathlessly. Looking into my eyes.
"Yeah" I said back.
"Let's get back inside" he said pulling me toward the house to Chris.

We walked in to see that Chris was holding a kitchen knife at himself.
"No! Do not do that!" I shouted running to Chris and grabbing it before he could hurt himself.
"What's wrong with you?! Let me die! PJ doesn't love me anymore! I can't live without him!" He shouted loudly lunging toward us. Phil instantly grabbed Chris and held him. While I dialed for PJ.
"Hey there PJ.... no no please hear me out... Yeah I'll tell you everything... Just let me leave here quickly" I walked away from them and told PJ everything and how Chris and I had a plan and that Chris would never cheat ever.
"Yeah you were wrong.... I'm sorry... I'm sure that he'll take you back... Bye see you soon... No no take as long as you need" I said goodbye and hang up. I went back to Phil and Chris to see that Chris was calm and Phil was telling him a story.
"PJ's coming about, so stop worrying" I smiled and Chris got up and ran to hug me.
"He's just staying there for a bit with Felix because they want to make a video. Okay?"
"Okay!" He shouted happily.
"C-Can I stay here while he's gone?" He smiled widely looking at us.
"I'm sure that'll be no problem, right Phil" I said smiling wider than ever.
"No problem at all!"
"You can take my room and I'll take the living room" I smiled again, going to make some dinner for everyone. It was already dark outside and I was super hungry. Now Phil has to break up with Jake and I can make my grand gesture.

~1016 words exactly. I haven't that much inspiration in so long. I'm so happy :) I realllllly hope you enjoyed that. I enjoyed making it.

'Equality or Equity'

Byyyyyyye