Part 27

-Dan-

I made my way to the gate is the hospital to get to the taxi and to get 'home'.
"Home please" I said, not caring if he knew where to go.
"Okay" He said, starting up his car.

We arrived at my house.
"We're here"
"Thanks" I said, paying him, then grabbing my keys as I got out.
I opened the door to see the apartment, seeing the colorful decorations, but everything was such a mess.
"Well at least PJ enjoyed staying here" I laughed and started cleaning. I looked at a picture of Phil and I, tears started streaming down my face as I hug the frame.
"I wish it was me who got stabbed" I said and got up to go to the kitchen to see if there was food, but there was nothing. I sighed and walked to my room. I placed some headphones on and played some music as I laid on my bed and fell asleep.

-time lapse music-

I woke up and walked back to the kitchen. I looked outside the window, it was night.
I walked over to fridge and opened as I opened it I realised there was no food, but when it was open there was food. Weird. I thought. There was no food before?
I walked past Phil's room, the door was closed. I wanted to see it and maybe take one of his hoodies, but when I walked in I saw Phil sitting on the bed with his phone talking to it.
"Why are you back?! I told you to leave me alone! To get out of my life for good and my head! You ruined my life! Why can't you just leave and let me get over you?!" I run out crying, I heard him choke out 'I'm sorry, but I'll have to cut this short' before knocking softly on my door. I didn't reply, just lay there silent.
I heard a sigh and steps walking away from my room.
I started crying silently. Little whimpers filled my room, it seemed as though the dark colors of my room just soaked up all the emotions and leaving me in more tears, but feeling nothing as I cried.
I tried to stop the tears, but I couldn't. My emotions stopped, but the tears didn't. They flowed as though they were crying and not me.
I stared at the wall as I slowly fell asleep, feeling all the tears go away as my world black.

-entering dreamland-

I looked at a bright light that I started walking towards, it was not a white light, but a warm, yellow light. That seemed to drag me towards it, promising warmth and comfort.
As I walked closer, there was an unconscious man on the fall where the light shone.
He wasn't dead or injured, he looked deep in sleep. In the dream I can't see much facial features, but he had clear blue eyes and black hair. Phil.
"Hey? Phil. Wake up" I nudged him as he grabbed my waist making me lay next to him. I felt pretty comfy, but his tight grip went limp as the warm light disappeared and darkness filled the room and Phil was covered in blood and started sinking into the ground as if it was quick sand. He was gone.

-exiting dreamland-

"Phil!" I shouted as I gasped for air. Hot tears streaming down my face. I heard quick knocks on the door.
"Dan are you okay in there?"
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, j-just leave me a-alone" I said shaking a little, I curled into a ball...

We're coming close to the end my babies, I'd like to thank you guys for your support through this. I'm talking like this is the end, but it's far from it...