Part 6

-Dan-

"Before we go can I go to Phil's grave" I said as we were loading the last things in the car.
"Are you sure that's a good idea, honey" I nodded and we drove to where Phil was buried.

"I'm going to wait in the car" I got out and found Phil's grave.

"Hey" I said sitting in front of his grave.
"Hi" I saw Phil leaning against the grave.
"What the fuck" I jumped back in horror.
"Don't worry, I'm not real" He reappeared behind me and kissed my cheek and sat next to me.
"I'm going crazy" I shoke my head and blinked a few times.
"I'm not going away or do you want that" He disappeared and appeared again.
"No don't go please"
"I'm not" He smiled sweetly and walked to me, I stood up and he started kissing me, it felt so real, but I'm going crazy.
"This isn't real" I pulled away and I walked to my mum's car.

"Back already?" She seemed surprised.
"Yes now can we go now" I sat in the back to lay down.
"I'm back, you can't get rid of me that easy" I saw Phil again.
"Please leave me alone" I whispered quietly so my mum didn't hear me.
"Dan, I thought you needed me" He frowned and sat a closer to me holding my hand making me shiver.
"You're not real go away" I saw that mum heard.
"What did you say, honey" She smiled at me.
"Oh nothing" I smiled back.

This a gonna be long car ride. It was getting chiller as we were driving so I grabbed one of the sweatshirts I managed to save.
"I saw you're wearing one of mine" I saw Phil again smiling at me , I just ingored it and tried to sleep.

*entering dreamland*

"Phil are you here!" I shouted into what seemed to be a long dark hall.
"Help" I heard a whisper and ran to find my dead body laying on the ground and PJ standing above me with a knife fill of blood, he saw and started running to me.
"It's your fault" He whispered into my ear and plunged the knife into me.

*exiting dreamland*

"Help!" I shouted and woke up.
"Honey what's wrong" I saw my mum run into the my old room, they must have carried me in.
"Nothing it was dream" I lay back onto the bed again.
"Hi there" I saw Phil again...