Part 20

-PJ-

We've been trying to track Dan for the last few days, but he seems to have disappeared.
"Pjee!! Dan uploaded a video!"
"What!?" I run to the living room.
I looked at the screen and oddly enough he did.
"Hello Internet, a lot has happened over the last few months, Phil died and so did my will to live, I tried to kill myself and I have seen through this that all it has done is make me strong, I'm on the road to happiness. I'm living in California at the moment. Thank you all so much for your support, I love you all and see you in the next video. Bye" I watched the screen with wide eyes. We know where he is. I felt a sudden feeling of anger towards Dan. I quickly shook it off, I have Chris.
"Well we know where he is, should we go?" Chris said switching his phone on to look at plane tickets.
"I need to finish hi- this" I stuttered, what's wrong with me.
"Well, get packing, we're leaving in two days"...

-Dan-

I uploaded the video and the comments starting flowing in like crazy.
"Oh I see you uploaded" Jake walked into the room and kissed my cheek.
"Yeah" I blushed, Jake was so nice, I shouldn't have pushed him away at first.
"We're out of food, I'm going to the shop to get somethings, love you"
"Love you too" I shouted as I heard the door shut.
"Well, I see you're happy" I heard Phil giggle behind.
"Hi again, you know I miss you" I said while sitting next to him on my bed.
"I know, I'm sorry I died, wish I was still here for you" He looked sad, looking at the floor.
"Hey, its okay, I don't blame you" I smiled.
"Yeah, I know, you blame yourself still, that's why I'm still here" he laughed sadly looking up into my eyes. His blue eyes with tears in them.
"N-No, I d-don't" I lied, I'm so bad at lying.
"You're really bad at lying, I'm in your head remember" He seemed upset, but not about me.
"He's coming for you, he's gone insane" He said bluntly looking out the window, but before I could answer he disappeared...