Part 33

-Dan-

"Come on, let's head down" I pulled Phil behind me as we headed downstairs to get the cab.

We got down and instead of a cab, there was a limo, I looked at Phil and he just smiled at me and motioned that I should get in.

"This is a fucking limo Phil" I said as we got inside.

It was beautiful, the inside was complete black and red , the floor and roof was a rose red and soft to touch, while the seats were soft leather and black, on the sides were champagne and wine. There was a mini fridge and places in the roof for glasses, there was a fresh bouquet of red, black and white roses. There was a sun roof too. I looked at my clothes, I was in jeans and my coat.
Phil handed me a black enclosed bag on a hunger. I opened it and there was a black and white tux.
"I couldn't" I said as he handed it to me.
"Come on, do you really wanna go to a fancy place looking like that?" he question, I shook my head and got dressed in the limo, when I was done I looked at Phil, he was wearing a white tux with a snow white rose in his pocket. He tucked a ruby red rose into mine.
"All done" He smiled.
"Wine? Champagne? Maybe whiskey?" He asked.
"Wine, we'll leave the champagne for later"
He poured two glasses of wine and handed me one, we talked the whole way there, as he told me he reached 4 million and how PJ and Chris were together now. He said we're meeting them there.
"I'm glad I'm not dead" I said as we stopped outside the restaurant.

My mouth dropped as I saw where we were. This is one of the fanciest places in London.
"Hey guys!" Phil said waving to PJ and Chris.
"Hi" I waved a bit before we walked over to them.
"How are you? Do you feel better? Phil is real, I'm just saying" Chris said hugging me.
"We thought we lost you buddy" PJ said hugging me too. It turned into a group hug as Phil joined too.
"Okay, let's get inside" Phil said.
"Do you have reservations sir?" The host said.
"Yes, under Mr. Lester for four"
"Yes this way please" He guided us to a table. I looked over at PJ who was fondling with something in his pocket. I gasped quietly when I realised.
"PJ? May I speak with you briefly?" I said in a very serious tune as I didn't wait for an answer I just pulled to the side.
"Is that what I think it is?" I asked curiously expressing through my voice.
"It's Chris's engagement ring. I was saving for when you woke up and I'm ready now"
"This is amazing!" I whispered loudly at him, hugging him tight...

Well my babies this was nice, I just love this chapter so much, but without further a due, I'd like to say, we're so fucking close to the end it's no one's business. Here you are. Enjoy. *throws free gay around*
~love ya

'Fav city/country you'd like to visit'

Well I'd love to go to London and Paris. I live In a dark hole, so it's quite hard to travel.

Byyyyye