Part 10

-Dan-

Pj has been staying with me for about a week, he's been getting a bit too close to me, he's been cuddling with me at night, I guess he's just being a good friend.
"Dan come get breakfast and your meds!" I heard him in the kitchen.
"I'm coming!"
"Pj?" I looked around before being forced against the closest wall, oh god it's a murderer and he's already killed Pj. I opened my eyes to see Pj pinning me to the wall.
"Pjee, what the fuck are you doing?" He smashed his lips to mine and slowly  kissed back.
"You Dan, I'm doing you" I blushed lightly and kissed me again, this time it wasn't loving and gentle it was rough
"P-Pjee, I can't d-do this, I love Phil" He looked disappointed then angry.
"Dan why do you always ruin a good time, I did this for you!"
"W-what?"
"I got rid of him so I could-" He quickly shut his mouth.
"Get rid of?" What did he mean, no...
"I hired that mugger to kill Phil" He laughed.
"You are just disguising"
"Who's gonna believe you, the person who's tried to kill himself and you self harm, you're pathetic" He laughed.
"Pjee, I think you should leave, okay?"
"Can't you see? I love you more than Phil ever could"
"I don't love you" I deadpanned.
"You kissed me back, you almost fucked me!" He started to look like he was going to lose it.
"Pj I think you should leave"
"I'm not leaving without you Dan!!!" He got up and left the room, I took the chance to get some pants, soon he came, but handing a knife.
"Dan if I can't have you, no one can" He said charging at me, I dodged and ran out.
"Dan you can't run from your problems" He laughed again.
"Pj this isn't you" I shouted.
He charged again this time he got me in the side, he looked at me, smiled and left.
I sat there pulling out the knife, I limped to the kitchen. I heard people rushing through the door. It was paramedics, but everything went black...