Part 21

-Phil- (whaaaat?)
*in the past* ohhhhhhhh)

"Dan, I love you, I wanna be with you. No that's too open" I looked in the mirror, I've been at this a week. Trying to find a way to Dan I have feeling for him.
"You're the one for me baby" I winked in the mirror. No that's weird, you idiot.
"Phil, I made dinner, are you okay? You've been in there a while?" I heard Dan knock on the door.
"Y-Yeah, I'm fine, just-" I paused to find an excuse "practicing my impressions for a video" I face palmed myself, idiot, he's not gonna believe that.
"Oh Okay, good luck" I heard him walk again and I sighed in relief.
I looked back at the mirror again and continued.

-Pj-
*still in the past*

I looked at my phone as it was ringing, I picked up and it was Phil.
"Hey Phil"
"Pj, I think I love Dan, I'm gonna ask him to dinner and tell him" he said giggling into the phone.
No, I thought he dropped the 'little crush'. Dan's mine! Not his.
"Yeah great go for, just before the streets are dangerous" I hung up and called in for a favour.
"Hey Ricky, remember that time I bailed you out well, I need you to do something for me" I told him to 'mug' Phil, but make sure to kill him.
I laughed a little and made some tea

-Phil- *past O_O*

I knocked on Dan's door.
"Come in!" He shouted, I walked in to see him on the bed in his PJs on his phone still its like 11 in the morning. I was holding him breakfast. Eggs with bacon and toast.
"What do you need now" he looked at the breakfast.
"Do you wanna grab dinner tonight, we haven't out in ages" I set the breakfast down.
"Sure, why not, now out with you, I'm hungry" I nodded and left him be for now.

*later*

"Dan, we are gonna be late and its not gonna be safe after we leave" Why is he always so late, I looked at my phone it was 7 pm not a very safe time to be walking around London
"Then go so long, I'll catch up, I promise" I heard Dan shout for the bathroom... (We know what happened next)...