Part 2

-Dan-

"Yes I'm Phil Lester's housemate I was wondering how he is?" I said as I was the phone with the doctor that had called me.
"Listen I think you should come to my office today, can you make it"
"Yes of course, I'll be there now" I rushed out the door to a cab, I was going to see him I thought, he's ok, he's a fighter. I got to the doctor's office and sat down.
"Mr Howell, I hate to inform you of this, but Phil is dead"
"Doctor you can't be serious!!!" I was freaking, it's not possible, this is not happening, I can't take this. It's all my fault, I should have been there for him, my best friend is dead...
I ran out the doctor's office and walked home it wasn't too far away I could use the exercise anyway. I wonder if the doctor had told Phil's mum, what her reaction will be is too much to think about.
"Are you Dan Howell?" I turned to see a fan, this all I needed right now.
"Yes and you are" I put my happy face on.
"Where's Phil?" She asked smiling, I can't tell her, not like this.
"Uh, h-he's not here right n-now" I was trying so hard to burst out crying.
"Ok, but if you don't mind would sign my notebook?" She held up a sharpie and her notebook
"Yeah sure" I took the sharpie and signed Dan, socially akward at your service. I smiled at her handing her the notebook and hugged her.
"Thanks so much!" She said hugging me again, but when she the cold burst of reality hit me. I walked home it was getting late and the cold bit at my lips and ears, All I was dong was replaying the events from the previous night why wasn't I there, I returned home to the bright decorations of our not very comforting in the moment, again I got in Phil's bed, not thinking that I haven't ate the whole day, but how could I. My friend was dead, my feeling lost and all I could think is Phil's mum and how did she feel, she must be feeling worst then me. I decided I'd call her.

"Hi Daniel, how are you?" She didn't sound that sad.
"Fine, Mrs Lester, how are feeling?" I asked sounding as concerned as I could.
"I'm great, why are you calling so late honey?" Oh god, sh-she doesn't know.
"I'm so sorry" I said I needed to tell her, she needs to know.
"What for?" I didn't want to, but I had to, it's the right thing to do right?
"Phil is dead!" I cried out
"Sorry dear, but dead"
"Y-yes, I'm so sorry" I was heavily crying trying to breath.
"No dear that's not possible, I spoke to him yesterday" She sounded unconvinced .
"He died last night, I'm sorry" I said calming down.
"No, no, This is a joke right it's youtube video right, tell this is a joke"
"It's not, I'm sorry" I heard her crying on the another line and her throw something, it made me feel I should have been there. I hung up and collapsed into the bed and fell asleep.

*now entering dream world*

"Dan I feel cold" I heard Phil's voice call out into the distance and I started to run towards it.
"Phil!! Where are you"
"Dan do you feel cold?" I heard again, but where ever I was it was dark and I couldn't see, I suddenly saw a glowing street light and ran towards it, but to my horror I saw Phil cold dead body again in a pool of blood, I watched as his blood seemed to trail towards me spelling the word IT'S YOUR FAULT!
"No Phil!" I said shaking his body, holding him clos, crying the tears running down my face hitting his face running down his face and into his blood
"I'm sorry" I said before...

*now exiting dream world*

"Phil!!" I shouted, it was dream, but I realised that he was still dead and I was still in his bed, still I didn't know what to do?
_______________________________________________________________________
HI again, again thx to danisnotonfire 

Thxs and leave a like :)